Imogenation #17 just admit you’ve had lip fillers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid twat is now making this 5pm announcement about her
Anything for engagement hunnies!
Side note: are her eyebrows a look? Have they been laminated? I couldn’t help but think how ridiculous they look in her latest video.

Reactions: 1
Explaining her ming tongue, that’s obviously how she sits round the house all day the scruff bet her breath stinks

Reactions: 4
Does she think everything she doesn’t know yet is a big surprise? It’s like she words it as a surprise to make it sound like ‘couple goals’ but it’s just normal every day things you would call each other about

Reactions: 7
No more hauls or renovations from our Grimo for a while. Cant wait to see what riveting content she can up with

No more hauls or renovations from our Grimo for a while. Cant wait to see what riveting content she can up with
WHAT I EAT IN A DAY - LIQUID DIET - TOOTH SURGERY/EMOTIONAL/BEST DAY OF MY LIFE (FEAT. TWIX SMOOTHIE - UNREAL)

OR

HUSBAND RATES MY OUTFITS AND THEN I CORRECT HIM, SILLY PUPS

Reactions: 27
YOU WIN you remembered and touched on way more than me. You hero

I’ll be honest with you all I’m someone from Imogen’s past and I came on here being so angry at her lies and wanting to correct it but I’m gonna take a break and not look on here as I don’t want the negative times with her in my life on my mind anymore. I love you all and Thankyou so much for seeing her for who she is and essentially having my back - without even knowing who I am. Keep questioning her stories and challenge her videos, she will carry on trying to deceive others for a long time still. I’m more worried for her young, naive audience than my own issues with her, she will scar them with the fake picture perfect life and fake appearance she upholds, if anyone seeing this and thinks that might be you please take a break like me, your better than her and more beautiful in so many ways. She is the definition of a lowlife, don’t sink to her level. Love you guys xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Only me that feels sorry for Spencer and disagree with the comments made about him and Hugo on here? Imogen is obviously a very manipulative and controlling person, we all know it, it's even more evident when Spencer is so quick to change his answer to agree with what she is saying. If a woman was being manipulated and their personality changed so drastically to appease her partner I'm sure the outlook would be different and people wouldnt be calling her a "drip" and telling her to get a backbone the amount that man has changed and the way his physical appearance has declined so rapidly I'm genuinely worried for him, it's not healthy and the relationship with her doesn't seem healthy. She has such an ego and has to be best at everything, even her "loving family" has to be better than his, I imagine he must feel really isolated since shes cut him off from his past. especially considering there has been speculation regarding Spence perhaps having some sort of disability that they haven't disclosed? The same for hugo, everyone says they feel like hes on the spectrum but then makes fun of those traits. He is only 16 after all, still a young boy, would feel terrible if he read some of these comments made about him. I'm all for having a pop at imogen because shes a manipulative liar, but tearing her family down for the sake of it seems a bit far imo

Reactions: 36
Omg when she compared how ‘close and loving’ her family is compared to his it’s just so rude

Reactions: 13
^^ This.

I would also say if Spenny was in a position where he feels like he's being manipulated etc (I'm not saying he is or isnt), Imogen is in the public eye so it must be scary to admit it as she has thousands of people who would likely always back her up.

Reactions: 12
I’ve kept tabs on a couple of you who actually knew of Imogen as it’s interesting to hear all of your opinions and the other side of her stories. Hope you’re not one of the main victims from her story times - whoever these people are, it must be a shitty feeling seeing her profit and buy a £500k house from her lies/ exposing secrets about them.

Reactions: 5
Omg taken me a couple days to catch up with the thread !! Taken me back to lockdown days when this thread was moving so quickly .. I love you all .

agree with everyone’s points! And yes the timeline!! I am literally so confused. I’ve only just watched the q&a ... did anyone pick up on the fact dee and salad were bought houses when Imogen was younger, done them up and sold them to move onto the next??? Sorry thought she was a poor princess with hand me downs that couldn’t afford anything????. SHE MAKES ME SICK. And her accent has got posher over the years

Reactions: 31
She really slipped up with her latest VLOG. Her and Spennys real personalitys come out. She sounds rough as, they are a match made in hell..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.