Imogenation #17 just admit you’ve had lip fillers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else is absolutely buzzing / terrified for the sex video 🙌🏻 I'll have my vegan gluten free dairy free mocktail at the ready

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I remember watching a video of hers once and she used Huda nymph highlighter and she was like I can't tell you what nymph means cos it's rude! Thick witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Newbie here but she has GOT to stop telling people there are others who are suffering more than you or someone else is worse off. It’s so damaging, and if you’re struggling - your feelings are valid!!

I read a quote that said: Just because the person next to you is in a full body cast, doesn’t mean your broken leg doesn’t hurt!

Stupid twit

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Newbie here!

I don’t think Imogen has stayed true to herself from when she 1st started YouTube. The Imo we see now isn’t her true self. She has just become this character she portrays herself as now. The timid, anxiety, panic attack Imogen. The problem with Spencer is he is an enabler. It’s obvious why he’s called “Pups” - that’s what he is. Her puppy dog.

I don’t think she actually enjoys making content now I think it’s purely about money. Even half her views are probably from people who just want to come on this forum & report back to take the Micky. I think she’d be happier out of YT personally. If it all ended tomorrow where would she turn? She is stuck.

Reactions: 14
Newbie here!

I don’t think Imogen has stayed true to herself from when she 1st started YouTube. The Imo we see now isn’t her true self. She has just become this character she portrays herself as now. The timid, anxiety, panic attack Imogen. The problem with Spencer is he is an enabler. It’s obvious why he’s called “Pups” - that’s what he is. Her puppy dog.

I don’t think she actually enjoys making content now I think it’s purely about money. Even half her views are probably from people who just want to come on this forum & report back to take the Micky. I think she’d be happier out of YT personally. If it all ended tomorrow where would she turn? She is stuck.
Welcome! Yeah i dont think she enjoys it either. She wanted to be a famous actor and when that didnt work out youtube was the easiest choice. I think she desperately wants to be 'popular' because she flits between her followers being her best friends (weird because they are children) and keeping her circle small. Imagine taking friendship advice from someone with three friends! I really do wonder where all these youtubers are going to be in 5 years time - its probably the number 1 'job' to hinder any future employment

I am literally SO excited 😂
Oh ffs it looks like its gonna be a boring xmas video 😕

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I’ll never get over her pretending to receive death threats because people were calling her out for lying about fillers as it’s so damaging to young girls. She was lying before anyone says she wasn’t as she posted stuff about people saying her lips were like sausages but never ever ever a death threat as she lies non stop. Remember when saffron lied about fillers?? She sucks up her arse too

Reactions: 16
Hey! Sporadic viewer of Imogen and this forum 😂 does anyone watch her videos, see how thin they both are and how irrational she is and think, are they on drugs?! Am I the only one 🤔

Reactions: 13
Who else is absolutely buzzing / terrified for the sex video 🙌🏻 I'll have my vegan gluten free dairy free mocktail at the ready
Make your husband that love more than anything other than your dog/brother gets the ice out the freezer you know us hunz are scared of the freezer

• Haha
Reactions: 2
people would probably have no problem believing the things she says if she wasn’t so dramatic about it, brought it on herself

Reactions: 1
The rules clearly don’t apply to her! Plus you can only form a bubble you live alone! If you search on YouTube ‘wasteman diaries’ skip to around 21 minutes in lol and enjoy
i wonder if spencer has seen this hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.