Imogenation #16 Anxiety who? How grimmos “panic attacks” funded a haul or two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is she preaching in her video “careful who you go with” about the dentist and then asking her 12 year old followers about her wisdom tooth and what to do??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought after about 3-5 days of having dressing on a dry sockets and it falls out it’s not bad? The pain might still be there but it should be on the way to healing by now?

Reactions: 1
I thought after about 3-5 days of having dressing on a dry sockets and it falls out it’s not bad? The pain might still be there but it should be on the way to healing by now?
As she has the WORST case of dry socket ever recorded in dentistry history, we can’t assume her symptoms will fall in line with normal timescales. Have some respect pls

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Imogenation #17 dental nurse had to drill her, the bruise on her lips... of course it’s not filler!

Reactions: 18
Needed to come on and say 2 things

1. It really annoys me the way she yanks her little finger almost clean if her hand when she’s listing things. Like proper winds me up

2. Her eBay haul is not filmed in the flat and she apparently was bad with her tooth when they moved in so I’m really confused with the timelines?????

Reactions: 22
If she decide to sue her dentist for causing her harm which is obvs bullshit then obvs there is gonna be a lot of legal tit involved, how will princess imo deal with that 🤣

So she is complaining about the dentist because they didn't do general when they actually said you need general anaesthetic and she said no i don't want it and went with local.?!!!!
Why does she keep getting dry socket??? I'm pretty sure she was drinking drinks with straws as soon as it came out and that causes it, and she did let slip she went to warm food too. Maybe imo should Google complications of wisdom teeth extraction and how to prevent them!

Reactions: 11
Imogenation #17 Full of lies and full of filler, her wisdom tooth might just kill ‘er

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Imogenation #17 My filler wisdom tooth nightmare. duck off Grimmo no one cares

Reactions: 9
No word of a lie, this was the conversation between me and my partner last night...

Me: Do you wanna cup of tea babes?
Him: I can't
Me: why?
Him: My teeth.
Me: huh? What about your teeth?
Him: I went to the dentist today and had two back teeth pulled out.
Me: Oh my God. ..I totally forgot you had the dentist today. Are you in pain?
Him: Yeah (shrugs and goes back to reading his book)

And that, my Hunnies, was the end of that boring conversation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
No word of a lie, this was the conversation between me and my partner last night...

Wait ... the dentist DIDNT kneel on his chest, cry, and then tell him it was the WORST tooth extraction they’ve ever done? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Did they cry when they got the teeth out?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did they cry when they got the teeth out?
Absolutely not! He did say it took a while and was quite an odd sensation when they finally got pulled out.
He didn't mention anything this morning (although he is the type to just get on with things) but I did do a quick inspection of the lips for any bruising or swelling...NONE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This thread is hilarious again 😂😂😂😂. Can’t believe she took the video down 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she kissing that dog on her story like she’s about to suck it off

She’s 1000% had her lips done look at her here she looks so much healthier
It's lib scrub, honest huns. She wouldn't lie to you, ask her ballet teacher she will back her. Honest

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.