Imogenation #16 Anxiety who? How grimmos “panic attacks” funded a haul or two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine making this much of a big deal about going the dentist. Who the duck does that 😂 other than imo obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here.. so fed up of baby angel’s lies.. did a quick google search and found some pics of IMO from 2016 ( sorry if these have already been posted here).. is it just me or the lips looked normal and small in them compared to now.. but yet baby princess doesn’t have filler...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Imogenation #17- Imo lies, the dentist cries, tales of a dry socket to line her pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but if you’re in that much pain you are not getting dressed, putting makeup on, leaving the house, doing a bleeping photo shoot in the middle of the road, uploading it to Instagram and writing a long ass caption

Insulting to people who are in real pain

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but if you’re in that much pain you are not getting dressed, putting makeup on, leaving the house, doing a bleeping photo shoot in the middle of the road, uploading it to Instagram and writing a long ass caption

She doesn’t even have a swollen cheek or anything, I remember when I was young and I had an infection in my tooth and I honestly looked so weird, My eye was half closed and everything 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
In her latest insta post she says she likes documenting her highs and lows...so why take down her latest youtube video documenting her wisdom tooth low? She is full of tit, her breath stinks 😤

That Instagram updates shows another bout of mental health videos are coming. She has a mortgage to pay and she’s got to make up the money shes missing from having to take the tooth story down

To be fair when I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth out, I too got all dolled up, with a full face of make up and posed in the middle of the road like a twit.

In her latest insta post she says she likes documenting her highs and lows...so why take down her latest youtube video documenting her wisdom tooth low? She is full of tit, her breath stinks 😤
I was just coming to say this! She makes up so many lies she’s forgetting them.

• Haha

Omg the facial expression is HILARIOUS!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.