Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

violet424

So the dentist and the dental nurse both cuddled her afterwards? Because I’m sure these HEALTH professionals would cuddle you during a global fucking pandemic???? You maniac!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

guccigang

Someone posted 'liar liar lips on fire' a few pages back. That should be it!

Imogenation #17 - Liar Liar Lips on Fire

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Pampas

No word of a lie, this was the conversation between me and my partner last night...

Me: Do you wanna cup of tea babes?
Him: I can't
Me: why?
Him: My teeth.
Me: huh? What about your teeth?
Him: I went to the dentist today and had two back teeth pulled out.
Me: Oh my God. ..I totally forgot you had the dentist today. Are you in pain?
Him: Yeah (shrugs and goes back to reading his book)

And that, my Hunnies, was the end of that boring conversation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Lampshade95

Chatty Member
I thought after about 3-5 days of having dressing on a dry sockets and it falls out it’s not bad? The pain might still be there but it should be on the way to healing by now?
As she has the WORST case of dry socket ever recorded in dentistry history, we can’t assume her symptoms will fall in line with normal timescales. Have some respect pls

• Haha
Reactions: 47

mermaidexoxo

Hi fellow tattlers👋
Not had the time to read through all the threads but have had the odd browse here and there.
I’ve actually met Imogen.
This was just before Christmas in 2017. At one of her “hun meetups”. (Please don’t judge me it wasn’t to meet her as a hun- I was at the meet-up place for other purposes so me and my friend thought we would go along to see what it was all about)
I did watch Imogen’s videos back then. Not religiously, wouldn’t have classes myself as a Hun but didn’t dislike her.
It was mostly young teenagers there in groups of friends or with their parents. A couple of Middle aged women were there alone to meet her which seemed really odd. We were in the queue to get a photo when BenSalad approached us and handed out Starbucks chocolate coins. He started chatting to us then suddenly told us Imogen’s bullying history. Like word vomit. Bearing in mind this was way before she uploaded any of her school bullying stories. So me and my friend and the girls behind us were so confused.
Then finally it was time to meet Imo and have our photo. She was just screaming at us “HELLO HUNNIES. I LOVE YOUR OUTFITS” grabbed us both and posed for the photo and then screamed again “THANKYOU FOR COMING” before we could even walk away she was screeching hello to the next girls in line. The whole experience was just bizarre. Was immediately put off as her whole demeanour just seemed fake and a show she didn’t have many conversations at all. I felt sorry for all the young girls who had traveled with their parents to meet her just to be screamed at and bear hugged.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

chachaslide

But are you gonna cry? Are you so emotional?

Why?? Why is her neck so fucking long?? Eeeggghhh even that pisses me off about her... She probably has a neck condition though so don't want to be too harsh
"My STOMACH CONDITION made my neck GROW. I couldn't go to the toilet for 6 YEARS and I have no control over my bladder, so it expanded my neck. I'm SO HAPPY to be working with the Neck Shorter Company #AD"

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Discolights

VIP Member
Imagine being the mortgage advisor and having those two muppets come in 🤣

I keep thinking about her crying in the video. It’s just not normal?! Why does Spencer and everyone else around her validate this behaviour 😳

Can you imagine the poor estate agents having to deal with her.

So why do you want to buy a house?

Well angel face, it all started in nursery when I was 2 and Ruby stole my teddy and Daddy had to get the lawyers involved. Can you believe it? I can’t believe it. Look Spencer, he doesn’t believe it. Honestly hun, my life so far! Ever since then I’ve wanted to own something for myself. And you just know the estate agent opened the door to each room and they all cried together looking at the bidet. She loved it! The mortgage broker, he wouldn’t stop crying and they had to print out a 2nd copy of the contracts because the 1st got so wet.. Hunnies I wouldn’t lie to you. Ps have I told you about my stomach condition?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

littlebtch

What was everyone’s personal highlight of her lies from that vid? Mine was “I haven’t slept for 8 days but I passed out and woke up a second later and I had missed her call”

(For anyone who hasn’t watched she isn’t saying passed out as in she fell asleep from being so tired, she meant she actually fell unconscious 😂)

My personal favourite bit was when she let us know she was listening to "hardcore stuff like Paramore"

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Khunx

Wait I’m honestly so confused? Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.. Shes moaning that ITV don’t have subtitles but her YouTube videos don’t? So it’s so bad Spencer can’t watch ITV as no subtitles but how do people that are hard of hearing watch your videos? Surely you’d have subtitles on your channel so people like Spencer don’t struggle?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

XoXo_G0ssip_G1rl

Screenshot 2020-09-25 134929.png

Has anyone seen this on james and carys' pregnancy video 😂 Can't delete comments on other peoples videos can you hunbun x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Discolights

VIP Member
I guess maybe...
1: Bedroom for them
2: Office
3: Guest room
4: Room for a baby
5: Playroom or for another baby
1. For them.
2. Their son Hugo
3. Office. Extra shelves for red eyeshadow and tissues for all the crying
4. Primark haul storage room
5. Their own red room, aka the Twix room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38