Imogenation #16 Anxiety who? How grimmos “panic attacks” funded a haul or two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imogenation - spot my affiliation, my face (lips) have inflammation, now watch my career go up like a gas station

probably too long tbh but 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imogenation #17 So much drama from a wisdom tooth, finds it hard to tell the truth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Someone posted 'liar liar lips on fire' a few pages back. That should be it!

Imogenation #17 - Liar Liar Lips on Fire

• Haha
Reactions: 58
i’m sorry but there is something not quite right about spencer, i can’t watch the videos with him in because it makes me feel queezy? he follows everything she says and doesn’t deny any of the lies that she is obviously saying.

there is something weird about him and it’s like somethings being hidden
I'm seriously starting to think Spencer is at the root of Imo's mania.

Yes she's always been over the top and lied constantly on her storytimes but its only been since Spencer that everything is so magnified in her health, facial expressions, weight loss etc. I think he's a submissive wuss that enables her ridiculous behaviour making her behave even more ridiculously 🤔

Reactions: 27
I'm seriously starting to think Spencer is at the root of Imo's mania.

Yes she's always been over the top and lied constantly on her storytimes but its only been since Spencer that everything is so magnified in her health, facial expressions, weight loss etc. I think he's a submissive wuss that enables her ridiculous behaviour making her behave even more ridiculously 🤔
Absolutely, she loves the attention she gets when she’s “ill” so there’s just always something constantly wrong....

Reactions: 10
Now the silly bleep is sat there pressing her temple to stop the pain... what even is this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imogenation #17 loves a manifestation, imos so full of tit she’s got constipation

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.