Imogenation #16 Anxiety who? How grimmos “panic attacks” funded a haul or two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was everyone’s personal highlight of her lies from that vid? Mine was “I haven’t slept for 8 days but I passed out and woke up a second later and I had missed her call”

(For anyone who hasn’t watched she isn’t saying passed out as in she fell asleep from being so tired, she meant she actually fell unconscious 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What was everyone’s personal highlight of her lies from that vid? Mine was “I haven’t slept for 8 days but I passed out and woke up a second later and I had missed her call”

(For anyone who hasn’t watched she isn’t saying passed out as in she fell asleep from being so tired, she meant she actually fell unconscious 😂)
I didn’t watch it. What a shame

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Another meltdown coming soon now she has tripped herself up again , the "death threats " and appalling bullying will start. The worst bullying anyone had ever seen in the life in fact.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

What a clown!

I’m assuming the pain will subside once you get what you want in terms of a payout honeychum.
Until then, I’m sure it will be lots more bullshit selfies of you in 10/10 pain, moaning and groaning about the awful monsters that passed you from pillar to post and plenty of little lies to fill your web 💋

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
7DD27666-ECE3-4242-9AC0-3A5EB7DA15B2.png

Another non declared ad. She hasn’t even hidden the aff in this one. I’mreporting her to ASA

she might be rolling in the cash right now gang, but give it a couple of years when she’s nothing but a crusty pair of lips with no YT income and a massive mortgage to pay off

My personal favourite bit was when she let us know she was listening to "hardcore stuff like Paramore"

• Haha
Reactions: 43

My favourite was the car journey after she'd had her tooth removed. She seemed totally fine, a little sore and a little quiet but no mention of the terrible trauma she had just been through. Or even when she was back at her mums...which by the way, the girl can not to ANYTHING without her mum or dad. Spencer must get so pissed off with that, he definitely comes second to her family.

Reactions: 14
Does Spencer not watch her videos? Does he not sit there and hear how much she lies? Is he really so oblivious?

Why would she disable all the comments? She clearly was expecting comments and backlash because she knew she was lying!

Reactions: 16

My favourite was when the qualified dentist was telling her it’s normal and she said google said different 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imogen - "I didnt want to pay privately because we were saving for a house"

Also imogen - multiple shopping hauls a month and spends hundreds on clothes that sne wears once

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Imogen - "I didnt want to pay privately because we were saving for a house"

Also imogen - multiple shopping hauls a month and spends hundreds on clothes that sne wears once
This pisses me off so bleeping much, me and my boyfriend both work full time, hardly see each other and are soooooo way off getting on the ladder its a joke, and paying stupid amounts on private rent. Nobodies fault and I don't begrudge anyone who is in a better position, but then you've got this bleeping psycho paying for her half mil house with money she's made from disgusting lies and other peoples misery. She's disgusting. She needs CANCELLED. Get her to duck!

Sorry such a rant but I'm so over her tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I always wonder if she explains to Spenny what her plan is and for him to go along with her lies, or if she completely dupes him aswell and he’s as sucked in as her angels are 🤔

Reactions: 8
I always wonder if she explains to Spenny what her plan is and for him to go along with her lies, or if she completely dupes him aswell and he’s as sucked in as her angels are 🤔
Oh to be a fly on their wall 🤣

Reactions: 13
i’m sorry but there is something not quite right about spencer, i can’t watch the videos with him in because it makes me feel queezy? he follows everything she says and doesn’t deny any of the lies that she is obviously saying.

there is something weird about him and it’s like somethings being hidden

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.