Imogenation #16 Anxiety who? How grimmos “panic attacks” funded a haul or two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I GOT A THREAD NAME. I want to thank all my hunz for this opportunity I can’t believe it omg I’m off to tell pups

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I haven’t watched the new video but how can she swap styles with someone? She doesn’t have a style of her own. One minute it’s sexy body cons, then frumpy mummy dresses, then trainers and cyling shorts. She wears what ever she is sent to promote.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Guessing her two tiny spots are from the hair gel she applies to her face for her brows ... she needs to try wearing a mask for 12 hours a day then moan about her skin!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Two little spots are her breaking out? Does she want to trade with me? I'd love for my skin to just have two spots when I'm breaking out

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I’m so confused in the primark video why she’s over exaggerating saying everything is STUNNING and UNREAL? Primark isn’t anything special everyone in the uk has grown up going to primark. They are cheap and have some good deals but some of their stuff is a bit tacky. The way she was walking around the shop like she was in heaven was confusing

Reactions: 15
Screenshot 2020-09-25 134929.png

Has anyone seen this on james and carys' pregnancy video 😂 Can't delete comments on other peoples videos can you hunbun x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m surprised imo isn’t bored of imos tit!! I cannot remember the last time I even watched one of her videos
Same I can’t even get myself to watch her now after reading so many things on this thread which Opened my eyes to how she really is!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.