Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s from her own piss poor business decisions. She was doing the semi-luxe glamour girl thing when she was friends with Holly and that crowd, then when she fell out with them she started doing the typical youtube bait videos of fake relatability and £1 hauls which made her look cheap/desperate. Some influencers start making good money even with a couple thousand subs so she has no one to blame but herself.
And also she says things like “sorry about my yellow tongue” and “excuse my greasy hair” and talks about if she’s had a few shits or not at the start of every video. Which really puts anyone off ANYTHING she’s trying to flog off 🤢

Reactions: 13
And also she says things like “sorry about my yellow tongue” and “excuse my greasy hair” and talks about if she’s had a few shits or not at the start of every video. Which really puts anyone off ANYTHING she’s trying to flog off 🤢
I think she thinks it makes her relatable when really everyone thinks she’s a dirty witch

87A04C5C-8CB8-4275-A59C-6676F6A6B709.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it absolutely disgusting, too. If your tongue is yellow, brush your teeth or get a check up, there’s something wrong with that. Yuck. Smelling rank and being miss crusty butt is not relatable! Bet she lifts up her arms in the morning and fries eggs from the stench coming out of her pits.😾

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember a few weeks ago Spenny baby boo boo went back to work and Imogen did a story saying "I know I sound psycho but I just feel physically sick and can't stop crying that Spenny angel Hun has gone back to work"

Since then he's seems to always be around in the day, Surely he's not quit his job to be honey boo boo angel child's full time non positive comment deleter?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I remember a few weeks ago Spenny baby boo boo went back to work and Imogen did a story saying "I know I sound psycho but I just feel physically sick and can't stop crying that Spenny angel Hun has gone back to work"

Since then he's seems to always be around in the day, Surely he's not quit his job to be honey boo boo angel child's full time non positive comment deleter?
Your name cracked me up
🤣🤣🤣

I’m pretty sure he only works 1/2 days a week, which doesn’t make sense because if they really want to save for a house surely you’d do all the hours you can

Reactions: 10

She needs help. Or a teddy bear.

Has I anyone reported her to ASA before? Did you hear anything back?
I have! They told her and Boohoo (I think) off and she had to put AD in the title. She didn't learn from it though. If you see her breaking ASA rules, please report her!

Reactions: 5
I have! They told her and Boohoo (I think) off and she had to put AD in the title. She didn't learn from it though. If you see her breaking ASA rules, please report her!
Ive reported her twice before and have never heard back 😩

Cant wait to see all the fake acting in this video tonight huns: surprising Spenny for their first wedding anniversary. Just realised they never celebrated their first anniversary as bf and gf - probably because they were engaged before they even got to it!

Reactions: 6
Can someone watch her video please and give me a rundown I can’t do it to myself she makes me want to gauge my eyes out

Reactions: 4
LITERALLY, all it was was her saying she’s getting Spenny’s old watch engraved for their first year anniversary present (couldn’t just buy him a new watch lmao, she usually doesn’t mind pissing money away). Jewellers says they can’t engrave it. Imogen gets upset and tells Spencer who says some pointless tit about his grandad Peter and that’s literally it. Pointless!

Reactions: 10
LITERALLY, all it was was her saying she’s getting Spenny’s old watch engraved for their first year anniversary present (couldn’t just buy him a new watch lmao, she usually doesn’t mind pissing money away). Jewellers says they can’t engrave it. Imogen gets upset and tells Spencer who says some pointless tit about his grandad Peter and that’s literally it. Pointless!
Why can’t they engrave it ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.