Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another trifting haul. Jesus her content is pure shite.

Reactions: 1
Also; No Shade but does she call him Pups because he loves doggy or something? Is that where the nickname comes from? I may have skimmed past a comment referencing it so apologies if so.
It’s also confirmed he loves doggy too, WOOF 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s just repeating old videos now. She’s asked for more assumptions on Instagram so there’ll be yet another one of those soon. And a breakdown on insta stories when she can’t handle some of the things people are sending in. Same old same old

Reactions: 2
It’s also confirmed he loves doggy too, WOOF 🤣😭
The Spenny Cam video in the old threads honestly had me screeching with laughter. Between that video and HugoBee’s TikToks, it’s been such a riot over the past week while I’ve been catching up haha!

Reactions: 4
Her latest tik toks just reminds me how fake her panic attack videos must of been.. Dick!

Ok so I’ve just watch the interview Imogen did on Loveie’s channel and things definitely aren’t adding up...

Imogen said in this video she went to a new school from year 9 onwards but it contradicts what she said in an old video of hers titled something like ‘me too, sexual assault’. I went to watch that video again to check the contradictions and it’s now removed from her channel.... strange 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ok so I’ve just watch the interview Imogen did on Loveie’s channel and things definitely aren’t adding up...

Imogen said in this video she went to a new school from year 9 onwards but it contradicts what she said in an old video of hers titled something like ‘me too, sexual assault’. I went to watch that video again to check the contradictions and it’s now removed from her channel.... strange 🤨
She removed that shortly after her “this has to
stop” video got very popular and overlook it’s views 👀

She removed that shortly after her “this has to
stop” video got very popular and overlook it’s views 👀
I wonder why she removed it. For someone who’s always reminds us that she’s ‘open and honest’ and ‘hopes her video will impact even one person’ it seems strange to remove it? I’m genuinely curious 🤷‍♀️

Little things annoy me immensely... why are those glasses not on her ears?
F7B74CEF-4BBE-42B7-9F9C-32E6698436C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Why did she start crying just because he played football. Why did she ring her dad to remind him her husband is deaf?
No wonder he has no friends as they must have all just buzzed off the way she behaves constantly.

Reactions: 9
It has been a while, Princess Pies 🤍

It was confirmed on another site that the Hudson’s grew up fairly wealthy and never struggled for money. I don’t know why she feels the need to pull the ‘woe is me’ card constantly to come off as though she’s more relatable. I don’t think anyone could ever relate to such a delusional, unhinged and manic persona...

There’s a girl on Tik Tok who has me in fits of giggles, her family is very obviously wealthy, she’s been brought up with a silver spoon and she takes the piss out of herself and her family because of it. That’s relatable. Own it, embrace it.

This spider web that poor poverty Imo has created is so out of hand that she glazes over the constant lies now in the hope that they will just go away 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also, I know it’s been mentioned before but Munchausen syndrome - I’d put money on it.

Also, her crying and confronting the bloke at the football match. My whole body cringed for poor Spenny. Imagine the lads having beers after the game and he’s having sit in the car to calm Princess down from her panic attack because the big bad man called pups a naughty word. My word!

Reactions: 15
Why did she start crying just because he played football. Why did she ring her dad to remind him her husband is deaf?
No wonder he has no friends as they must have all just buzzed off the way she behaves constantly.
She’s so bleeping patronising, like not everyone sits and feels sorry for themselves day in day out like her. Those lads probably accept the fact they are deaf and move. She kept saying they couldn’t communicate which is so insulting just because you’re deaf doesn’t mean you are any less!! How embarrassing would you be if you were just at your Sunday match and she’s stood there crying feeling sorry for you. Bet she made everyone so uncomfortable. She makes everything about her I actually can’t stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she mis understands what thrifting is. It’s going round the charity shops, not going around vintage stores that have wholesale bought a ton of charity clothes donations and given them a mark up

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.