Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t deal with that new tik tok ... who are they trying to kid :ROFLMAO: its sooo embarrassing. Who looks at eachother through a screen whilst having a conversation, they need to brush up on their acting skills

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“ITS NOT FAIR TO SPEAK ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE ON MY CHANNEL” THOSE WORDS ACTUALLY JUST LEFT THIS WOMANS MOUTH

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Another assumptions !!!! 2 mins in “you feel uncomfortable finishing storytimes” .... “omg I’m so glad someone asked that” course you are :rolleyes: maybe because you make these questions up. I hate this videos because there’s no proof real people asked these questions and imo just uses it as an excuse to justify all her actions !!

another one “you’re so protective of Hugo because he isn’t as ballsy as he makes out” are we really suppose to believe these are genuine questions !!! I have to keep pausing it to come on here to rant:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Another assumptions !!!! 2 mins in “you feel uncomfortable finishing storytimes” .... “omg I’m so glad someone asked that” course you are :rolleyes: maybe because you make these questions up. I hate this videos because there’s no proof real people asked these questions and imo just uses it as an excuse to justify all her actions !!
It's so so obvious that she's sat and made up every one of those assumptions herself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely rehearsed answers to her own assumptions as well
so rehearsed, she didn’t even let Spencer finish most of them before she butted in as usual.

shes only ever looked at gossip sites once huns and it was YEARSSSSSSS ago .. with spencer...in bed. Funny you’ve been with him only two years or whatever it is:rolleyes::cautious:. Well she basically just addressed everything we discuss and lied about it all haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
so rehearsed, she didn’t even let Spencer finish most of them before she butted in as usual.

shes only ever looked at gossip sites once huns and it was YEARSSSSSSS ago .. with spencer...in bed. Funny you’ve been with him only two years or whatever it is:rolleyes::cautious:. Well she basically just addressed everything we discuss and lied about it all haha
Did she say that hahahaha, I still 100% believe it was them two who commented that time 😂😂

Reactions: 5

Years ago... meaning 3 months ago when she had her BREAKDOWN

• Haha
Reactions: 12
:rolleyes: Miss Imo, the brilliant spokeswoman of mental health. Hunny angel had to wake up and draw, she had a panic attack last night! Duh! This is so rehearsed. 'Did I handle that okay?' She's punchable. Doesn't get gifted clothes but isn't she affiliated with Amazon? Winds me up.

She was DEFO the kind of popular girl who falls out with her group of popular friends, and counts the general bitchiness as being bullied -- without realising the group she was in were the real bullies, including her.

Reactions: 7
For crying out loud. It's called QUICK fire assumptions. Not a flaming story after each one. What don't they get about it??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For crying out loud. It's called QUICK fire assumptions. Not a flaming story after each one. What don't they get about it??
It was defo her way of getting people to click on it, when it was really a 'things I want to talk about without it seeming like I want to talk about them' aka how much she loves hugobee, how her parents dressed her in hand me downs, that she was friends with dua lipa and her anxiety was REAL etc etc :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
twit. Can't believe shes said she doesn't want to do storytimes as people get too invested and send her hate... What about the hundreds of people shes spoken about? Absolute narcissist twit will never admit her wrongs

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She had anxiety at the age of 6😂😭this girl is the biggest weirdo on youtube

She says she dont read forums and the last time she did was years ago but not long ago she said she was obsessed with them to the point spencer had to take her phone off her😂 another one of imos lies!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember that account we thought was hers and she would only view this thread of Elle darbys then in her fake panic attack vid she was like “do I even say angels even though I’ve said it forever” because people were comparing them after Elle’s vid about her mum or something?

I bet she’s guttered the amount of attention Elle is getting from her engagement, imo didn’t get half as many subscribers and followers on insta than she has plus she was trending on Twitter 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry as if Imogen said she doesn’t read hate threads, she only did once years ago 😂😂. She is actually mental. She obviously reads them all the time but didn’t want to give us the satisfaction. She literally addressed all the stuff talked about on here, and what she said about story times 👀 baitly about Laura etc which was outed here. She also got so defensive which made it more bait. And whoever said she made up these questions is 110% rightttt, she just does these videos as an opportunity to indirectly get her side of the story/opinion out about stuff that she gets critiqued on. I haven’t been on this thread in a while so forgive me, but WTAF are her eyebrows ???? She looks like she’s going through a Britney level breakdown....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fake surprise as Spencer read out assumptions 😂😂😂

She says she doesn't copy people's personalities but just wait and see...the up and coming social media/Tik Tok 'stars' (D'Amelio sisters, Addison Rae etc.) all have the same photo aesthetics with one closed eye, cute wrinkle of the nose, tongue poking out...let's see how long it takes for Imo to start copying that look 🤔

Reactions: 6
She calls herself an actress and that she is. Just an awful one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I very nearly sent in ‘you are obsessed with Australia because of your ex’ but thought she’s not even looking at what people ask her, they’re all written by her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.