Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friends dad (a black man) had a bottle of p1ss thrown at him in a football match... grow up grimo

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Where is the video of the football match? I can’t find it 😫😫😫
It was on her stories in the week. Crying in the car saying that some bloke on the opposing team called Spenny a c*nt and was taking the piss out of him being deaf and then elbowed him in the nose. She walked over and confronted the bloke on behalf of Pups and he called her a slag... something along those lines - anyone else who watched it, feel free to correct me/ elaborate if I’m wrong but it was all a bit dramatic. Standard Angel 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she mis understands what thrifting is. It’s going round the charity shops, not going around vintage stores that have wholesale bought a ton of charity clothes donations and given them a mark up
also doesn’t count as being sustainable when you spend hundreds of pounds a week on fast fashion:rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
I hadn't watched a video of hers in a looooooong time, but her eyebrows!?!! What the hell? They look ridiculous and I don't believe for one second that she actually likes the way it looks. It looks like she stuck her finger in a socket and only her eyebrows were affected from the shock. I guess it wouldn't look as bad if she didn't also tint them so dark (which looks ridiculous because her hair isn't black!) but my goodness...it looks terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her “we grew up poor act” bothers me, I know for a fact she did not because as someone who’s parents struggled terribly while growing up I wouldn’t dare risk hurting them by mentioning I noticed, making them feel awful. I’m sorry but if you have the money to stretch to private schooling you are most definitely not poor, there’s just no way.
it made me laugh when she had to correct Hugo in her who knows me best video, no Hugo we were poor remember. I think partly the reason she plays up the we were poor rhetoric Is so when she gets this dream house one day, she can label herself self made, see babygals I did it and you can too!

Her “we grew up poor act” bothers me, I know for a fact she did not because as someone who’s parents struggled terribly while growing up I wouldn’t dare risk hurting them by mentioning I noticed, making them feel awful. I’m sorry but if you have the money to stretch to private schooling you are most definitely not poor, there’s just no way.
it made me laugh when she had to correct Hugo in her who knows me best video, no Hugo we were poor remember. I think partly the reason she plays up the we were poor rhetoric Is so when she gets this dream house one day, she can label herself self made, see babygals I did it and you can too!
*yet she not only goes on about it but tells the entire internet*

Reactions: 12

*yet she not only goes on about it but tells the entire internet*
Yeah she acts like if your parents didn’t have money it’s because they didn’t love you. She said her parents worked hard for money because they wanted them to have a good life. I’m sorry imo but if your parents had money to live in expensive areas and private schools you weren’t poor. That whole theory of hers is backwards, she went on two holidays a year they were well off.

Reactions: 10
Yeah she acts like if your parents didn’t have money it’s because they didn’t love you. She said her parents worked hard for money because they wanted them to have a good life. I’m sorry imo but if your parents had money to live in expensive areas and private schools you weren’t poor. That whole theory of hers is backwards, she went on two holidays a year they were well off.
She speaks of all the 'sacrifices' they made, but all I can see is a middle class family who went on holidays, wore branded clothing and sent their kids to private school. Sacrifices that people who are seriously poor make are things like skipping meals so their children can eat, wearing shoes with holes in so they can buy their children a new pair, she's literally so clueless and sheltered from the real world. Most children have never been on holiday fullstop nevermind gone to America ffs.

Reactions: 17
It was on her stories in the week. Crying in the car saying that some bloke on the opposing team called Spenny a c*nt and was taking the piss out of him being deaf and then elbowed him in the nose. She walked over and confronted the bloke on behalf of Pups and he called her a slag... something along those lines - anyone else who watched it, feel free to correct me/ elaborate if I’m wrong but it was all a bit dramatic. Standard Angel 😅
Did anyone post any of the stories on here (or elsewhere)? I missed them, but I was quite curious when they were being talked about.

Reactions: 1
^ I agree. I think saying poor is a big stretch. Maybe not completely financially stable or just not as well off as the people she knew. Poor to me sounds unbearable. Tbh I have never ever called my upbringing poor either ... and my mum only recently opened up about having £1 a day for lunch and moving out of her beloved house into a council flat when we were younger. So yeah I was a lot less well off than other kids but I still wouldn’t tell people I was poor... I guess it’s subjective but there’s a difference between being able to just about get by and being poor. She must’ve known a lot of rich kids and just called herself poor because she wasn’t spoilt :/ I feel like influencers love this line to seem relatable but it actually just sounds quite tone deaf.

Reactions: 3
She’s unbearable today. Her insta stories - OMG THEY ARE UNREAL, WOW, ACTUALLY UNBELIEVABLE.... she says it about absolutely everything... thrifting items, vegan chocolate, coffee. Just piss off you fake ass witch.

And the new balance trainer saga??? How about you just buy your actual size instead of half a size too small, then you wouldn’t need to moan about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
^ I agree. I think saying poor is a big stretch. Maybe not completely financially stable or just not as well off as the people she knew. Poor to me sounds unbearable. Tbh I have never ever called my upbringing poor either ... and my mum only recently opened up about having £1 a day for lunch and moving out of her beloved house into a council flat when we were younger. So yeah I was a lot less well off than other kids but I still wouldn’t tell people I was poor... I guess it’s subjective but there’s a difference between being able to just about get by and being poor. She must’ve known a lot of rich kids and just called herself poor because she wasn’t spoilt :/ I feel like influencers love this line to seem relatable but it actually just sounds quite tone deaf.
She was spoilt, look at her and Hugos behaviour. They lived in a 3 floor house in Brighton/Hove, went on 2 holidays abroad a year and she went to dance/singing/acting classes. She knows they had money she is just trying to be relatable but it's glaringly obvious shes never been poor. It pisses me off when she said 'my parents worked hard so I could go to private school'. So those parents who don't work hard send their kids to a normal school?

Reactions: 17
Anyone with an ounce of common sense can figure out that she's full of bull about being 'poor'.

The average living wage is just over £15k per year but let's bump this up to £20k and double it assuming 2 wages coming in from Ben Salad and Dirty Dee....so that's a household income of £40k

Prep school in Brighton you're looking at anywhere between £4k and £9k per term depending on the year...for shits and giggles let's go with the lower of the range - £4k times 4 terms a year...we're at £16k but let's double this because both Imo and HugoBee went to prep school...now we're at £32k.

Hmm, this leaves us with £8k per year to pay mortgage, bills, groceries etc. for a family of 4-5 people (not sure where Jacob comes into this poor little family). But hang on, a holiday to Orlando, for a family of 4??? You're looking at £4k easy, so thats only £4k to pay bills and live on for the whole family for a year 🤔

Seriously Imo, do you really expect people to buy your bullshit? You grew up privileged - mummy and daddy maybe couldn't buy you a horse like your prep school friends but that doesn't make you poor 🙄🙄

Reactions: 29
Anyone with an ounce of common sense can figure out that she's full of bull about being 'poor'.

The average living wage is just over £15k per year but let's bump this up to £20k and double it assuming 2 wages coming in from Ben Salad and Dirty Dee....so that's a household income of £40k

Prep school in Brighton you're looking at anywhere between £4k and £9k per term depending on the year...for shits and giggles let's go with the lower of the range - £4k times 4 terms a year...we're at £16k but let's double this because both Imo and HugoBee went to prep school...now we're at £32k.

Hmm, this leaves us with £8k per year to pay mortgage, bills, groceries etc. for a family of 4-5 people (not sure where Jacob comes into this poor little family). But hang on, a holiday to Orlando, for a family of 4??? You're looking at £4k easy, so thats only £4k to pay bills and live on for the whole family for a year 🤔

Seriously Imo, do you really expect people to buy your bullshit? You grew up privileged - mummy and daddy maybe couldn't buy you a horse like your prep school friends but that doesn't make you poor 🙄🙄
I finally understand Hugo’s behaviour, typical rowdy entitled private school boy.

Reactions: 15
Her pretending to have ever been poor doesn’t make “cool” or “relatable”. Such a bore.
It is an insult for her to pretend she lived a hard childhood financially when there is genuine poverty that happens with children and they grow up POOR. Not her stupid, fabricated version!

Reactions: 10
She thinks she was poor because she had the least amount of money at her private school... get into the real world you privileged witch

I have family members who are in temporary accommodation, their children have never known having a home for more than a year. They rely on food banks as their pay doesnt cover accommodation and barely food. 2 holidays a year? Oh how awful imo try never been abroad and spending holidays in a caravan every 2-3 years. Poor HA give up the act now.

Reactions: 20
The new tik tok calling Spencer her 'boyfriend' cant tell if its acting or if Spencer is just a miserable person

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.