Imogenation #15 Hugo & Spenny in the tub, whilst Imo gives her lips a scrub.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting how the trigger warning video is coming 2/3 days after Elle Derby’s engagement...I honestly think she’s one of those people who can’t bare someone else being the topic of conversation, so she wants to quickly bring it back to her. I reckon it will be about her anxiety- she looks super anxious in her recent insta story where she’s all glammed up and trying to bleeping seduce the camera.

Reactions: 16
We are going to have to cope with her doing that stupid pout and looking away from the camera and then telling us she always cries whilst no tears are there at all

Reactions: 4
I find it hilarious that Imo and Elle have a similar amount of subscribers (390k and 397k), yet Elle’s engagement video has had 764k views in 3 days and Imo’s is only on 339k hahahahaha. Bet she’s fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find it hilarious that Imo and Elle have a similar amount of subscribers (390k and 397k), yet Elle’s engagement video has had 764k views in 3 days and Imo’s is only on 339k hahahahaha. Bet she’s fuming.
You know she’s sat there raging at the pics too imo was in that chavvy neon swimming suit and a shirt hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Interesting how the trigger warning video is coming 2/3 days after Elle Derby’s engagement...I honestly think she’s one of those people who can’t bare someone else being the topic of conversation, so she wants to quickly bring it back to her. I reckon it will be about her anxiety- she looks super anxious in her recent insta story where she’s all glammed up and trying to bleeping seduce the camera.
She’s starting to remind me of Lauren Goodger with all this pouting at the camera like she loves herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear if this video is about anxiety, did she not say before she wasn’t going to keep bringing it up?

Reactions: 6
She really thinks shes something special with these acting challenges on tiktok. Honestly at this point I will have to block her to stop her coming up on my fyp. I cannot believe she said she was second in line for getting the part of Lauren on eastenders😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really thinks shes something special with these acting challenges on tiktok. Honestly at this point I will have to block her to stop her coming up on my fyp. I cannot believe she said she was second in line for getting the part of Lauren on eastenders😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’ll probably say the only reason she didn’t get the part was because they were jealous of her

• Haha
  • Heart
She’ll probably say the only reason she didn’t get the part was because they were jealous of her
Now I’d want to hear that story time!!! Can picture the thumbnail. No make up, tears on face, looking away from camera like 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We are going to have to cope with her doing that stupid pout and looking away from the camera and then telling us she always cries whilst no tears are there at all
Too true! I’m currently very depressed. I have various physical health problems, one of which is gastroparesis, same as angel-hunni-pie-princessikins and it takes absolutely nothing for me to start crying. I cry at everything and about everything and however happy I’m trying to appear, I’ll disintegrate into tears with a ‘how are you?’ 🙈 Now I know we’re not all the same but having watched Imogen’s anxiety videos, I just don’t buy it. She’s doing exactly the same as Lydia Look At Me Millen. She’s obviously read her Tattle pages, doesn’t like what she reads, so she starts on about being bullied and what a delicate, fragile soul she is. Come off it! Anyone who has the slightest anxiety or depression does NOT wander around holding a camera to their face, yabbering away without a care in the world. They just don’t! Neither of them are ever able to squeeze one single tear out to back up what they’re saying. And I find it hugely disrespectful and insulting that they take something so serious and twist it for sympathy and attention. Bore off influencers, we’ve all had enough of you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ohhhhh duck off. That thumbnail was taken today when she was ‘feeling herself’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How in the name of Christ does she think this looks good :/ she was naturally pretty a few years ago :(
And call me cynical but I think when spencer phoned her he was saying something like he wasn’t up to a long night anymore And imo thought yes perfect let’s pretend I had anxiety.. she’s SUCH a liar I believe nothing that comes out her mouth!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
It really didn't need a trigger warning 🙄😂 5 mins in and she's already made us aware that Spenny does had friends, he's allowed out with his friends, she's letting him of the lead to go on his own... Then she's going to pretend her anxiety stopped her being able to go out and i bet Pups has to come home to calm her and her colon down 🤮

It really didn't need a trigger warning 🙄😂 5 mins in and she's already made us aware that Spenny does had friends, he's allowed out with his friends, she's letting him of the lead to go on his own... Then she's going to pretend her anxiety stopped her being able to go out and i bet Pups has to come home to calm her and her colon down 🤮
Oh sorry 3 mins in... Now she's defending the bleeping eyebrows as she's had so much hate on them but also lots of support

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In her new video why didn’t she go out with Spencer to meet his friends? It’s so weird like you would go out together. The video was baso 18 mins of her trying to convince people she had friends and anxiety.

Reactions: 7

Oh sorry 3 mins in... Now she's defending the bleeping eyebrows as she's had so much hate on them but also lots of support
duck me... Now she's on to how many close amazing friends he has in Brighton and back home😂... How can she have the nerve to say she does not read what's on here??

• Haha
Her fake anxiety sickens me, the past month ive been house bound with severe anxiety i can barely shower or leave my room, i feel horrible and im watching her videos like wtf is this tit?i said id never post on this but my anxiety is so bad and i haate seeing people fake sucha serious and often debilitating condition. P.s sorry for saying condition without stomach before it. I mean illness 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.