Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hugo is the most annoying and immature 16 year old I've ever seen, could hardly watch the video, he's like an 8 year old🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
The way spencer was acting in that last video was eye opening, now I can see why him and Imo are a good match

Hugo was acting like a brat but I love how much he annoyed Imo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m bleeping SCREAMING at the fact on her “who knows me better” video Spencer looks like he just can’t be arsed and knows none of the answers 😂😅🥴🥴🥴

Spencer is DEFO going to angrily scrub Hugo in the bath tonight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Has Hugo got adhd? He never shuts up. Imo was catering so much to him it was annoying. Seemed to me like Spenny was pissed off from the start and probably worsened by Hugo and Imogen being so OTT. He deffo wants out

Reactions: 18
That family are bleeping weird.

IMO is weird trying clothes on for her dad to rate
Spenny looks like he hasn’t slept for 10 years and sobs his heart out at the smallest thing like a tit
Hugo acts like a 5 year old put ya teeth away lad.
Her Dad is creeeeepy

Reactions: 24
The weirdest family and video ever. What the hell was that? Why would you put that online 😂 I’m still cringing. I know her brother is still young but wow. He’s annoying and the looks Spenny gave him. 😂

Reactions: 2
Helloooo, long time lurker first time poster here!

I’ve just watched the video and her brother is so embarrassing. He’s acting like an 8 year old, I literally had to turn it off halfway through. He is 100% a spoilt brat too you can tell by the way he’s acting! If that was my brother/child I’d be having serious words with them about their behaviour and also questioning if he has some kind of learning disability etc as I have never seen that kind of behaviour from a 16 year old and I certainly was nothing like that at 16. I would be shocked if he doesn’t get ripped into at school if any of them see this video!

Reactions: 5
I actually feel for Spenny in that video, he looks so annoyed and being deaf he must have to process information before? Idk

What has life come to for Spencer lol I’d love to know what he is thinking. 30 years old making tit YouTube videos with my self obsorbed wife

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hugo is unbearable - I actually disliked him more than Imo in that vid and i felt sorry for Spencer 😔

Reactions: 14
Now shes done an insta story of the three of them saying they're fine and that it's just banter lool how forced, Spencer is like 'we are fine'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Spenny did not want to be a part of that video at all. I bet Imogen had to tell Hugo off for rubbing the win in Spenny’s face 😭 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread title:

Imogenation #15: New drama everyday, inappropriate backrubs and hair play.

Reactions: 11
omg her latest instagram story trying to convince us that spenny and hugobee have no problems and are best mates is so forced and awkward

Reactions: 8
That video is embarrassing... I wonder if Hugo is homeschooled, because he must get tortured at school if not

I find it crazy the sheer amount of jobs she's had as well, and she's got a story about being 'bullied' at nearly all of them...
I did used to sympathise with the story times and all the bullying but have now come to realise there must clearly be a reason why she had troubles at school, troubles in every job, troubles with friends and now all the YouTube hate! How can one person be so pure and angelic and say they have never done anything wrong! It might brainwash the younger audience but for the people who can see past it and have had far more experience in life it just seems soooo fake

Reactions: 3
What the duck did I just watch?! Spencer clearly doesn’t want to be there, it looks like they’ve had an argument prior to this video being filmed. I actually feel so sorry for spenny in this video, I bet all he wants to do is escape to the pub with the lads but that deffo wouldn’t be allowed
This video is such a tit show of Imo and Hugo competing against each other
Hugo needs to come down a few notches, poor Spencer marrying into this family.
I don’t know why she has even posted this video it’s such an embarrassment

Reactions: 15
Could someone please clarify the bath joke? Hugo seriously wasn’t bathed by Spencer was he?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.