Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is absolutely Livid that Hugo is winning. I mean I'm only on Q9 but she's showing her true stroppy self

Reactions: 4
What the hell is this video. Her brother is the most annoying kid I've ever seen!

Reactions: 21
Honestly! You can see being a twit runs in the family from the latest video 🙄
Also why does she look like she’s going to cry when Spencer isn’t winning. Grow up Imo.

Reactions: 14
What the hell is this video. Her brother is the most annoying kid I've ever seen!
I was just about to say this- he’s never bothered me before (pre weird tiktoks 😂) but I can’t deal with him...it’s like he’s putting on a rude boy/ London geezer act. Obviously if he has any disabilities I’ll retract my comment but i wonder what the older brother must think of these two acting like complete attention seeking plebs

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do we reckon Imogen had mum guilt because Hugo kept rubbing it in Spencer’s face that he was winning and made Spencer cry so she had to tell him off? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How old is Hugo meant to be??? He was acting like a spoilt little brat, obviously taking after his “mum” 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Which tiktok was this?
I don't remember her name, but her little sister was using Hugo's tiktok and doing a tiktok dance ... but it was INSANELY suggestive, and had been up for over a week. Her little sisters actual tiktok account was either deleted or privated a short while ago (coincidentally after we all talked about it being worrying here) so there's no way Imo/Hugo don't know that this is an issue. I just didn't want any creeps seeing it, as she's only young.

Reactions: 4
The end of that video was so awkward, Spencer just seems annoyed at Hugo. He is so annoying though, can't believe he is 16 he acts like he is about 9

Reactions: 10
OMG lol imo: what’s my biggest pet peeve, something I was brought up with

hugo: money

HAHAHHA outed by your own brother imo, stop pretending you didn’t have any

• Haha
Reactions: 41

THIS BIT HAD ME SCREAMING. You can tell she was frantically trying to get him to take it back. 😂

The end of that video was so awkward, Spencer just seems annoyed at Hugo. He is so annoying though, can't believe he is 16 he acts like he is about 9
Spenny won't be giving Hugo a bath tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
THIS BIT HAD ME SCREAMING. You can tell she was frantically trying to get him to take it back. 😂

Spenny won't be giving Hugo a bath tonight 😂
Spenny is FUMING That entire video ahaha I swear it’s not normal for imo and Spencer to get so angry and genuinely seething over some bloody questions. They’re both almost crying or about to flip

Reactions: 9

Omg her scrambling after he's said that! "We weren't brought up with money! You walk around in your Nikes, we had charity hand-me-downs"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Never watch her stuff as its too hard fore to sit through it ha.. Surely her brother that's known her all her life will know her better than her husband she's known for two years. Big deal, weirdos

Reactions: 8
This video is bloody chaotic, Hugobee needs to pipe the duck down, Spencer needs to not cry..and Imo, duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That video was so cringe to watch. Imagine getting genuinely annoyed about your brother / brother in law winning.

Reactions: 6
I feel like she was changing her answers to whatever Spencer said because she wanted him to win so bad 😂😂😂 I’m embarrassed for them all

Reactions: 5
That video is embarrassing... I wonder if Hugo is homeschooled, because he must get tortured at school if not

I find it crazy the sheer amount of jobs she's had as well, and she's got a story about being 'bullied' at nearly all of them...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.