Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Victim mentality as usual with people being 'judgemental' šŸ™„
Also i know her nails have been mentioned a few times before but never noticed myself - watched an old video of her eith beauty bay and šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Them bleeping nails!! Theyā€™ve always made me feel šŸ¤¢ her toes as well, finally she uses nail polish! Jesus answered my prayers!!
Loving Imos quality content btw šŸ˜‚ crack up, Brighton mum back as well šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
The Hugo who presented himself on that video (and in his TikToks šŸ¤®), loud, obnoxious, shouting about making the video go viral, rubbing it in Spencerā€™s face etc is VERY different to the Hugo she seems to talk about. The simp who calls her Mummy and needs someone to stroke his hair and wash his back.

which is it Imo?

Reactions: 26
I literally shouted at my TV that sheā€™s been outed by her own brother when he said ā€˜moneyā€™ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: couldnā€™t write it. Iā€™m sick of her trying to pretend she was poor growing up!!! Trips to Florida and private school??? As if your parents wouldnā€™t buy you new clothes just so you could go on holiday.
Hugo is just as I imagine imo to be when she was younger, a big show off!!! Always right and doesnā€™t stfu.

anyone else notice her hair looks extremely thin round her hair line??

A9051749-A5BA-4A11-8738-3938A6DE760E.png

Reactions: 19
Spenny needs to shave that patchy beard off and get a bloody good haircut!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate the gritted teeth thing she does when she talks!!! Sheā€™s even doing it in photos now!

Whatā€™s she saying here do you reckon?

BFAF6AF0-136D-4524-B97C-32BAA9A6484A.png

Reactions: 4
I hate the gritted teeth thing she does when she talks!!! Sheā€™s even doing it in photos now!

Whatā€™s she saying here do you reckon?

View attachment 207199
Smile for the bleeping camera and try and look like your enjoying me dangling off you

I dont even know how to post on here šŸ™„šŸ˜‚ but look how much this man has changed in the last year or so... This is bleeping awful

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
No offence to him but he looks terrible now. He looks exhausted and miserable all the time.

Reactions: 27
Her caption on her latest post :rolleyes: Is she 5? Well done to baby princess for getting up soo early for a swim ..not something sheā€™d usually do so she needs praise from everyone huns !!! Even when she rides a bike Spencer is there to cheer her on, I wish I had baby boy prince in my life to make me feel like the biggest achiever for doing the simplest things ā¤

C03DF4CB-E0D0-473B-9C51-6F158B9A9435.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Return of The Brighton mum, spenny still under the thumb,
His eyes look like there's nothing behind them, he looks so worn down and unhealthy
I was thinking exactly this, she must have him on her bird diet! Heā€™s aged 10 years in the last few months and looks bleeping awful. Thin, sallow skin, bags under his eyes. Compared to when they were first together he looks like he has a terminal illness heā€™s declined so quick. Sheā€™s ruined him. Heā€™s a drip but this life is doing him no good, he must really love her to let her control his life so much.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It's scary isn't it?? I had someone close to me who had cancer and they declined and looked ill like Spencer does so quickly, very concerning that if he isnt unwell physically that he can decline like this due to being with someone? Is it her, their diet, drugs?
Return of The Brighton mum, spenny still under the thumb,

I was thinking exactly this, she must have him on her bird diet! Heā€™s aged 10 years in the last few months and looks bleeping awful. Thin, sallow skin, bags under his eyes. Compared to when they were first together he looks like he has a terminal illness heā€™s declined so quick. Sheā€™s ruined him. Heā€™s a drip but this life is doing him no good, he must really love her to let her control his life so much.

Reactions: 6
His eyes look like there's nothing behind them, he looks so worn down and unhealthy
Spencer doesnā€™t look good these days. I was shocked at someoneā€™s earlier photo of him, pre Imogen. The poor guy isnā€™t wearing well and you donā€™t have to be a detective to work out why. It must be so draining running round after someone who is so unbelievably self obsessed.

Reactions: 15
Spencer doesnā€™t look good these days. I was shocked at someoneā€™s earlier photo of him, pre Imogen. The poor guy isnā€™t wearing well and you donā€™t have to be a detective to work out why. It must be so draining running round after someone who is so unbelievably self obsessed.
Yes I posted the pics of him, i was scrolling (bored af being off work and being hooked on tattle) and I thought Jeez has he always looked like that as I remember when she first introduced him I was like, aww he seems really nice and he's quite handsome... Roll on 12 months, actually quite disturbing

Reactions: 8
Smile for the bleeping camera and try and look like your enjoying me dangling off you

I dont even know how to post on here šŸ™„šŸ˜‚ but look how much this man has changed in the last year or so... This is bleeping awful
duck me thatā€™s terrible. He looks absolutely fuckin warn out and I bet itā€™s nothing other than her fault.
Does he work?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.