Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she refer to her period as the blob I think that’s so weird? Maybe just me though

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched Imo’s recent story, I’m sorry but her relationship with Hugo is weird...she cuddled him to sleep after telling him off for something? He’s a 16 year old lad🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Just watched Imo’s recent story, I’m sorry but her relationship with Hugo is weird...she cuddled him to sleep after telling him off for something? He’s a 16 year old lad🙃
It’s such an odd relationship. When I was 16 I’d be out with friends, he’s with his brother in law having baths and getting cuddles with his creepy sister. Even if they are genuinely close and had to settle her telling him off before bed why does she need to come online to tell us all? It’s not relatable. None of her 12 year old huns are going to go ‘omg me too!’.
Wonder what she told him off for..? Inappropriate tik tok dances, giving her a Twix? Telling pups that he won’t call him daddy?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you think he has special needs maybe? Although I would have thought she would have spoke about it by now. When my friend called Spencer and Hugo's relationship weird, she said you don't know anything about my family.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah the whole ‘telling him off’ it’s like he’s 5 years old, she could have used a different terminology :rolleyes:. The blob comment makes me want to vom, and does anyone not think her boobs even look big? She says it every single month and I think they just always look the same? She’s honestly so weird. Her relationship with Hugo is just like with Spencer, an unhealthy obsession!! He is not her kid:cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm aware there's only 10/11 years between them but IMAGINE if Hugo actually was Imos, I mean, stranger things have happened....

Or she's just a bleeping freak that's needs to get a handle on these obsessions she has with Spenny and Hugo the wonder licker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Errgghh on her story talking about mum guilt towards Hugo 🙄 She went and CUDDLED HER 16 YEAR OLD BROTHER TO SLEEP for shouting at him for being a prick... Wtaf???

Do you think he has special needs maybe? Although I would have thought she would have spoke about it by now. When my friend called Spencer and Hugo's relationship weird, she said you don't know anything about my family.
There is NO way she could have a relation with any form of disability and not tell all of her huns... She would probably have it too but only worse

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On a serious note .. what on earth is a magic sponge?
I think it’s a football reference - you know when a player is rolling around on the floor in agony and then a medic runs on with a bucket and sponge, mops them down a bit, and then suddenly they’re okay to keep playing?

I think it’s a football reference - you know when a player is rolling around on the floor in agony and then a medic runs on with a bucket and sponge, mops them down a bit, and then suddenly they’re okay to keep playing?
Nah, he 100% meant his ballbag

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When Imo hugs her little sister in her new vlog and starts talking to her like she's a baby her little sister legit looks soooo puzzled hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Still has the energy to post about her drama fuelled evening on Instagram though. She’s definitely that person who would check herself in on Facebook if she went to a hospital and wait for the ‘u ok hun?’ messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At least from what I’ve seen, Hugo comes across as having some sort of learning disability- I never thought otherwise. So actually incredibly creepy that they’re treating him like that if not 🤯😳

Reactions: 2
So Spencer has to press one button ‘upload’ for her because she’s so poorly :rolleyes: but she can still post on her story that it’s been uploaded?:ROFLMAO:. She posted earlier in the day that it wouldn’t upload as it was suppose to be scheduled for Saturday... then suddenly she’s not well???? It’s obviously just to get sympathy from the huns so they can’t be mad at her for not uploading on time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.