Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hate when she talks over him

Reactions: 6
Jesus christ. I feel like I'm walking up a downwards escalator. Hust finished from page 40 old the old thread now 8 more to go on here before I'm caught up.
You guys are hilarious

Reactions: 8
Jesus christ. I feel like I'm walking up a downwards escalator. Hust finished from page 40 old the old thread now 8 more to go on here before I'm caught up.
You guys are hilarious
I have for a fleeting moment considered quitting my job to keep up with this thread (joke)

Reactions: 7
I wonder if this relationship will last and if not if spencer will come out and expose her!!
how do you explain to your partner you’ve put videos on the interest of you lying about your ex’s for views

Reactions: 6
Just watched the new video, they really are fucking tripe. Spencer couldn’t be more of a melt if you paid him and she is a compulsive lying, beggy, attention seeking piece of shit.

Couple goals, couple goals? More like straight jacket pals... lock em up!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if this relationship will last and if not if spencer will come out and expose her!!
how do you explain to your partner you’ve put videos on the interest of you lying about your ex’s for views
This is what ive been thinking. No-one will ever believe Spencers side of the story due to what shes like! Feel bad for him as whatever happens she will spin it to be his fault as babyprincessangelhun never puts a foot wrong!

Reactions: 5
This is what ive been thinking. No-one will ever believe Spencers side of the story due to what shes like! Feel bad for him as whatever happens she will spin it to be his fault as babyprincessangelhun never puts a foot wrong!
So manipulative, I would hate to be in his shoes, she can’t just let the boy live how we wants, she’s the type to go out with him on a lads night

Reactions: 4
Video title
How I found out my wife was drugging me with gluten and dairy free mocktails

Reactions: 29
Did anyone notice how in the video she said how they’ve both changed since being together? Perhaps referencing to here how we say how much they’ve both changed

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.