Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just keeping up with the threads. I'm offically an EX hun now. I can't believe the tiktok she's just uploaded. I have been struggling for 5 months with chronic pain and mental health since my little boy was born, wish I felt well enough to do that shit, she looks fine no offence and it hurts. Mental health is not a joke

Reactions: 18
I actually believe that embarrassment is one of the few emotions she actually doesn’t suffer with
think you’re spot on there yano doesn’t seem too arsed considering she’s been caught out a good amount of times

Reactions: 5
This.

Lately I have been reading, but not posting as her bullshit is just too much. I have suffered from extreme anxiety for years which has caused so many health implications for me. So to watch her ongoing performance leaves me speechless.

And I agree.....I’m past caring about her lip fillers and other trivial lies, but to mislead her impressionable followers about her MH is a disgrace. And nothing is ever her fault eh?

Her latest posts and Tiktoks prove what a lie it has all been, you simply cannot go from the depths of despair to prancing around without a care like she has.

And we all know she reads the posts on here. How is none of what we say a wake up call for her? Why is she continuously living a lie and digging a deeper hole for herself? I wonder if she thinks she’s gone so far she doesn’t know how to get herself out of it and get some help?

I often forget how old she is because of how she behaves. When I was her age, I had bought my first home and was expecting my first child. And while I know we all do things at different ages and stages, when I think back to how I behaved at that time, my maturity etc, its poles apart. She’s so immature it’s ridiculous.

Imogen, everything aside, stop. And get some help. Seriously.

Reactions: 13
[QUOTE
Lately I have been reading, but not posting as her bullshit is just too much. I have suffered from extreme anxiety for years which has caused so many health implications for me. So to watch her ongoing performance leaves me speechless.

And I agree.....I’m past caring about her lip fillers and other trivial lies, but to mislead her impressionable followers about her MH is a disgrace. And nothing is ever her fault eh?

Her latest posts and Tiktoks prove what a lie it has all been, you simply cannot go from the depths of despair to prancing around without a care like she has.

And we all know she reads the posts on here. How is none of what we say a wake up call for her? Why is she continuously living a lie and digging a deeper hole for herself? I wonder if she thinks she’s gone so far she doesn’t know how to get herself out of it and get some help?

I often forget how old she is because of how she behaves. When I was her age, I had bought my first home and was expecting my first child. And while I know we all do things at different ages and stages, when I think back to how I behaved at that time, my maturity etc, its poles apart. She’s so immature it’s ridiculous.

Imogen, everything aside, stop. And get some help. Seriously.
[/QUOTE]
I'm with you on all this my me tal health has been a joke for years now but got worse over lockdown to me actually feeling like I was going to kill herself iv had councilling for 2 weeks and getting checked on still she went from 0-10 in 2 weeks a week

Hope your okay

Reactions: 8
I'm with you on all this my me tal health has been a joke for years now but got worse over lockdown to me actually feeling like I was going to kill herself iv had councilling for 2 weeks and getting checked on still she went from 0-10 in 2 weeks a week

Hope your okay
[/QUOTE]
Bless you all hope you all get the help you need too and look after yourselves x

Reactions: 4
Bless you all hope you all get the help you need too and look after yourselves x
[/QUOTE]
Yeah IV got to say like my doctor's knew it coming because of the situation but also it's been coming since December and I am IV made a plan b plan because I can't live in my flat but our imo has shown her young followers it's not hard to get out of l anxiety and depression it's really annoyed me

Reactions: 2
omg The freezer burn nostrils had me dead

Reactions: 4
In 4 months she’s done 3 ‘what I eat in a day videos’ WHYYYYYYY

Reactions: 11
Yessss look who’s now a well-known member I’d like to thank Imo and Spenny for her bullshit and lies, I’d invite her in for a celebratory twix and bowl of Oatibix but I wouldn’t want to upset the poor tum tum xxx

Reactions: 18
Yessss look who’s now a well-known member I’d like to thank Imo and Spenny for her bullshit and lies, I’d invite her in for a celebratory twix and bowl of Oatibix but I wouldn’t want to upset the poor tum tum xxx
congrats. Does imo have something uo with her stomach? I didn't know

Reactions: 10
Again I was wise enough to put my brew on the side before reading. I cannot get one the accuracy of these stories

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.