Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note to self: dont leave this thread for a day!
Finally caught up.. what a shit show of a video. Honestly thought I'd lost most of my brain cells
I think this may be the video she was going to upload when she was being BuLlIeD and sent deaf frets, she mentioned she was going to upload a what I eat in a day video? But then again there was no 'HELLO HUNNIEZZZZZ'
Either way. Her channels shit and she's a prick

Reactions: 11
Imogen is definitely that bellend that turns up to a girls night out with her Boyfriend/husband in tow

Reactions: 16
I've said it before, but PLEASE write a book! Epic!

Reactions: 6
Why is she so manically excited about all her shit food? She's obsessed with saying she 'eats loads'. Doubtful hun. 'Hehehe I'm always eating, me! Oooh I'm so naughty! I ate a raisin! Look at me talking to the camera with a mouth full of food! I'm just so quirky! Always eating huns!'.

Reactions: 22
Ok but like can you do a different story time everyday because these are the highlight of my day (also remembered to put down my brew before reading!!!!! I'm learninggggggg)

Reactions: 8
Ok but like can you do a different story time everyday because these are the highlight of my day (also remembered to put down my brew before reading!!!!! I'm learninggggggg)
You and your brew I'll do my best , any requests are welcome. Hoping to do imo and spennys first date next

Reactions: 9
So ive just subjected myself to our baby princess gal hunny bunny imo's video for 20 minutes, because clearly I felt the need feel better about myself knowing im not her....or anything remotely like her.
Just don't understand why she said 'im on the blob' like come on baby gal its not the 1940's...we can say the word period without any repercussions
Also v disappointed that there were no twix bars mentioned in the video...had really high hopes that there would be at least 6...

Reactions: 9
11k views on her latest vid- what insulting stunt can she pull next to get the views in

Reactions: 10
I t’s very obvious that imo has had her lips done.. and there is no denying that she does OTT make up. But I honestly have to say she looks so much prettier natural! At least she hasn’t over lined her lips even more by putting make up on!!
BTW this was the most boring video I’ve ever watched.... It worries me that she is trying to prove a point that she eats food???

Attachments

Reactions: 7
10000%. Remember she forever banged on about how dry her lips are.. way dryer than the average person of course. And she use to use nipple cream on them. I have lip filler and your lips do dry out a lot lot quicker than normal because to skin is so stretched. But she’ll just say hers is the result of some condition obv.

such a boring video. How many videos can she make of literally the same thing? She doesn’t even space them out that much.

also, “put some make up on huns but haven’t changed out of my joggers and top” yeah try having a wash love.

Reactions: 12
It just sounds like she's trying to convince herself/others when she constantly says she eats SOOOOOO much, I've seen people say she doesn't eat a lot - if she has these stomach conditions limiting her she would have had access to a nutritionalist to help her find things to eat to ensure she maintains a healthy weight.
Also if she's had these problems for so long she wouldn't randomly drop weight years in it would of happened when the problems started.

I only slept 4 hours, did you hun? You're not the first and not the last - move on Imo
She says the words blob and soggy far too much in this video, my face was like my icon every time she said them.
Mixing ginger/vinegar into water doesn't do anything plain water wouldn't do itself, also it tastes rank, just drink water - twat.
You don't see her portion things like snacks/chocolate/nuts/biscuits out she had a handful of the nut stuff and a square of chocolate, it's like if anyone mentions it she'd just say she didn't film it but she's showing all these different things as if she's having SO MUCH.
Spenny mentions inviting the huns round one day - aye alright then
She makes her diet look like it has to be espensive, it doesn't. I eat plant based and a lot of the free from snacks etc she showed are sooooo expensive for the amount you get and you can definitely get more for your money, it's 2020 things are a lot more readily accessible.
No wonder she rents and hasn't been able to buy yet if she spends all her money on fucking snacks

As well her disposition has suddenly changed, fuck me skill share is the cure for mental health.
Do a wee course on how to take a photo and boom you're cured.
I know you can have mental health problems and seem totally ok from the outset but considering she was posting videos talking timidly/not being her over the top persona, self deprecating, having PUPS glued to her side being a comfort blanket shield speaking for her, saying she can't do this etc to suddenly talking confidently on her own like nothing has happened just blows my mind.

If you read to the end well done, sorry your time was wasted but I lost 20 mins watching her video that I won't get back

Reactions: 25
I got as far as the undeclared ad before I clicked out - "I need a watch" - don't you have about six Daniel Wellington ones? And did she just throw out a perfectly good egg because the yolk split on the pan? So wasteful, also that ginger water is about as beneficial as drinking actual piss, and if she MUST make yet ANOTHER video about what she fucking eats, and she's apologising two seconds in for the amount of chocolate she's going to eat - then pick a different fucking day to show?!?! Also "my rooms a mess" fucking CLEAN it then????!!!!!!! Jesus CHRIST

Reactions: 17
“You angels asked for it! What I eat in a day”
I can guarantee not one person asked for this video. She’s done these already and they are so dull! People want the tea, not the soggy weetabix

Reactions: 28
The constantly trying to prove how much she eats and announcing every 5 seconds that she eats her body weight in food and food makes her happy reminds me of me when I was suffering with an ED And was too thin. I would constantly snapchat my snacks etc to try and prove I ate, but I either wouldn’t eat it all or a snack would replace a meal. I used to say stupid stuff like food is life, I’m eating the world...now I’m 90% recovered I don’t do any of these things. I don’t think it’s that normal...
For all we know this day of eating could have been Imo’s cheat day. You don’t get to her size when you’ve naturally been bigger by eating healthily. Especially if she doesn’t exercise. She definitely has some form of issue I don’t like her, but this makes me sad.

Reactions: 25
Hahahahahahahaa stop it

Reactions: 3
I've managed about 10 minutes of her recent video. She has such bad manners, talking with her mouth full. It's disgusting.

Also, 'too weak' to mash her avocado. Get a grip Hun.

Reactions: 4
Imo needs to get her sister off tiktok, look at one of her latest videos dancing to savage. So inappropriate

Reactions: 6
This is outrageous imo should do a monologue of these story's to save her channel. Absolutely phenomenal stuff

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.