Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually creased that Spenny blocked a comment from MY DOG
To think he used to be smashing birds and getting off his nut with the lads and now he’s spending his nights blocking dogs on insta loooool
He doesn’t drink now does he! He deffo use to a few month ago when they did there date night video!

Reactions: 2
Would looooove to hear from his old mates and see what they think of this new downgraded wet lettuced gormless gimpy Spenny 2.0
I requested to followed one of them on Instagram and he accepted the other day. Not much to report unfortunately, a few oldies of spenny but nothing we’ve not seen before.

His old group of friends look like typical lads lads and I actually feel really sorry for him if it is imo that’s made him not speak to them, he looked really happy... also find it sad that on their latest video they said Spencer’s been speaking to bensalad pretty much confirming spencer has no friends or family to speak to!

Reactions: 14
Yeah good point, people that are high risk have letters I swear she mentioned something about her immune system too? She would’ve 100% got a letter if her life threatening stomach condition is anything to go by she probably has Ibs and intolerance to gluten and dairy unless it’s a twix

Reactions: 12
Sorry if off topic but does anyone know how Imogen and Spencer met? I don't keep up with her channel and stopped watching when she talked about her pals abortion , dont care what someone has done you just don't do that, was she ever even called out for that? Anyway, feel like Spencer just appeared one day and hasn't left, he's like a cold sore, appears out of nowhere and cant get rid of them.

Reactions: 6
I just find it weird that that in a vlog not long ago Imogen was like Spencer speaks to his family a lot! Blah blah blah but then virtually none of them speak to him, I’m sure we worked out he out that only 1 brother went to the wedding

Reactions: 5
Truly incredible

Do we like my new avatar huns? Decided it was time to find a goldie, this is imo when she has her first twix in the morning

Reactions: 7
Do we like my new avatar huns? Decided it was time to find a goldie, this is imo when she has her first twix in the morning
I was just about to say it's amazing hahahaha, need to update mine now!!

Someones mentioned on here before that her mum set them up but i don't remember them ever actually saying that?

Well we have called her out on it within tattle and but she would have deleted any public comments about. She also cut the part of the video out where she specifically mentions the word abortion, and its very obvious because there is a massive jump in the video and the story no longer makes sense! So she knows for sure it was incredibly wrong to do so but refuses to apologise

Reactions: 5
Hi! Long time lurker as I’ve been working my way through the threads! What a roller coaster that was I first came across Imo on her ‘I wore clubbing outfits for 24hrs’ video and thought she seemed funny and then quickly realised she was going to be rather annoying. Wondered whether she had a tattle thread and then here I am

they seem like quite a disturbed bunch. Her relationship with her brother seems really really strange and I’m sorry but why is there a lot of references to incest? Did she make a joke about it in a video?!

this thread is the most entertaining one I’ve come across on here

Why has she posted the selfie this morning as if it had just been taken....when she’s clearly taken it the other day (same outfit, same hairstyle)? Does she think people won’t notice?! So odd.

Reactions: 4

The incest is mentioned in previous threads! She made a comment on twitter about being incestuous with her dad and a few other comments here and there in videos. The way she acts with her dad, being half naked, twerking and saying he loves it and then there's the weird relationship with her brother that's her son but really her brother who she strokes and kisses in bed and also wore his boxers on her period and spooned him. It's fucked up.

You say brother but it's the reincarnation of her dead dog okay, smh the disrespect.

Reactions: 27
Just been looking to find where they said how they met because I’m sure it was her Mum was in his work or something and I’ve just found if you watch them on 1.75x speed Spencer actually sounds normal and less of a drip

Reactions: 8
Hi, new here I didn’t like her and I didn’t even know half of this stuff! It’s actually scary how low someone will stoop just for attention and money!
Glad there’s a thread that calls her out on all of this shocking behaviour

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.