Imogenation #12 This is the remix to ignition, we’re in bensalads kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that about

Staff edit to all users,
keep on topic and stop breaking rules or members will be warned,
banned or the thread will be closed for good.

Reactions: 7
Lmao I knew that was not the smartest idea, but whatever's moving on with life and back to greasy Imo and red nose and chin Spenny

Reactions: 3
The 'bensalad - father, cake baker and exquisite love maker' had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe and I spilt my brew all over me
This is so bloody accurate. And im glad im not the only one who comes up with stories like this

Reactions: 8
How do you know when you get a warning
a big clue is probably when your account is banned.

I’m only a mod here,
but be careful guys

I can still see your doggy comment on his IG
you’ve all been warned numerous times now, admin will delete this thread for good if it’s turning into what it became tonight, threads have been removed for less, especially if they’re full of trolls like *some* of you guys are showing yourself to be, it won’t be tolerated. Users who have been trolling have been removed.

Lmao I knew that was not the smartest idea
thousands on this thread and ONE user realised what a fucking shit show it turned into.
good stuff

move on,
go back on topic, stop asking why comments have been removed and let the thread return to normal.
xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I feel like someone from tattle should let us know what we did wrong,
where do we find the rules? Don’t wanna break them unknowingly!

Reactions: 11
What was the thing with Hugo and the dog and someone being reborn? I saw it commented a while back and was confused. What did she say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.