Imogenation #11 Grimo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me why the YouTube uploads to 100% and then goes back down to 0 again? I’ve tried sooo many times to get the video up but it’s becoming a pain now! X

Reactions: 3
Love how she said at the start of the video she would be telling us the name of her conditions and then doesn’t 🤦🏻‍♀️ that’s next week hunnaaaays

• Haha
Reactions: 8
please don’t tell me there are MORE videos coming about her “stomach condition” 😩😩 her mouth is just so big and opens up so wide I can’t even watch her anymore 😖

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
please don’t tell me there are MORE videos coming about her “stomach condition” 😩😩 her mouth is just so big and opens up so wide I can’t even watch her anymore 😖
that's her cash cow, it keeps them views a'coming without her doing anything! mental health week's over so she can't pump that one anymore 🙃

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Just grabbed a twix to snack on whilst I catch up! This video she’s claiming is “weeks ago” was probably filmed yesterday, got to get that content out to gain sympathy

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I typed something to Jack/Jaack on an instagram comment about imogen and her scams and lies and mental health con, he is honest about his own mental health and seems a decent guy. I then got scared of the huns that might come hit me with a big bucket of lip scrub and deleted it. He would be amazing at calling her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
duck me took some time out to watch life of pi (him and immo are on par with their imaginations I tell ya), but just had to catch up on another thread, now gonna sit back and watch the stomach story unfold part 698310..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How the hell are Grimmy's huns so BRAINWASHED?? I find the constant 'love you so much' bullshit so nauseating, surely all these followers can't be that bleeping stupid? Y'all don't even know this fake witch how can you love her so much??

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

So it kept disappearing and not showing.... now it’s showing a few! Sorry guys. Here’s Imogen’s video breaking lock down rules anyway x

Sorry it took so long too!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
If her stomach condition is THAT bad, why can't she just share the name of it? Surely that would help people a lot more. She has "anxiety" and wants to share that with others...do the same with the stomach condition!!! If it took her that long to find out what it is, surely the name would help anyone else suffering????????????

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.