Imogenation #11 Grimo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In this new stomach condition honey video. Why is her voice different. Am I just drunk?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
WHAT IS GOING ON
Can someone give me a quick update so I don't have to spend a while catching up. She makes me too angry for patience
She made a video making mocktails with spenny INSIDE her dads house breaking lockdown, got loads of comments telling her, deleted the video and didn’t address it. Instead she posted her usual self-obsessed, not-adding-up stomach story time!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
WHAT IS GOING ON
Can someone give me a quick update so I don't have to spend a while catching up. She makes me too angry for patience
grimo posted a video at her dad's house making mocktails with spenny, she said she'd disinfected everything and her dad was in the garden. Totally not what boris has told people to do, so people started commenting, including mums and nurses, saying she's breaking lockdown and that she's being irresponsible by going to his and showing her young audience that she's breaking lockdown rules.
Cut to her deleting the video, pretending it never happened and posting yet another video about her dodgy bowels!! so now we're all fuming because she's been banging her nhs pots and pans and she's just shown the world that she's broken the rules and not even apologised

• Angry
Reactions: 11
grimo posted a video at her dad's house making mocktails with spenny, she said she'd disinfected everything and her dad was in the garden. Totally not what boris has told people to do, so people started commenting, including mums and nurses, saying she's breaking lockdown and that she's being irresponsible by going to his and showing her young audience that she's breaking lockdown rules.
Cut to her deleting the video, pretending it never happened and posting yet another video about her dodgy bowels!! so now we're all fuming because she's been banging her nhs pots and pans and she's just shown the world that she's broken the rules and not even apologised
OH MY GOD. I leave the internet for a few days and she manages to make my stomach fall out of my asshole within minutes of returning.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This just goes to show you what some people are willing to do for money. The fact that her husband is ok with this is baffling!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Hi! First time poster here 👋
I've been following Imo for quite a while and honestly I cannot stand this whole made up show about her "health" anymore.
I personally suffer from panic attacks and have stomach issues which are caused by my anxiety. And I can assure you 100% that NEVER EVER in my life, I would want to either talk nor to stay in contact with people when having a panic attack, let alone picking up the camera and start filming a video! On my worst days I won't even feel like going on my social media profiles.
Also, if you really have these anxiety disorders, you wouldn't want to go into detail and constantly remarking the problem. It just makes it even worse. This clearly shows that she just loves to pretend and clearly doesn't know what she's talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi! First time poster here 👋
I've been following Imo for quite a while and honestly I cannot stand this whole made up show about her "health" anymore.
I personally suffer from panic attacks and have stomach issues which are caused by my anxiety. And I can assure you 100% that NEVER EVER in my life, I would want to either talk nor to stay in contact with people when having a panic attack, let alone picking up the camera and start filming a video! On my worst days I won't even feel like going on my social media profiles.
Also, if you really have these anxiety disorders, you wouldn't want to go into detail and constantly remarking the problem. It just makes it even worse. This clearly shows that she just loves to pretend and clearly doesn't know what she's talking about.
Exactly this. I have to wonder if she’s ever actually been diagnosed with some kind of anxiety or panic disorder.

Reactions: 7
she’s defo the type of girl to bully you in school and make fun of you for having anxiety and panic attacks in class, then posts online about how MH is so important <3 xxx

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She is a liar, this thread being #11 is all the proof anyone needs. Just go back and read all the threads, you will be an ex hun bun real quick!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow, logged off here last night and just caught up!! Found that HugoBee has a TikTok pf dances which made my skin crawl and then Grimmo and Pups are immune to COVID and lockdown rules. AMAZING!
This thread is one of the only things keeping me going in key worker life 😂😂 thank you huns, yous are the most loving fam on the internet 🌈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow, logged off here last night and just caught up!! Found that HugoBee has a TikTok pf dances which made my skin crawl and then Grimmo and Pups are immune to COVID and lockdown rules. AMAZING!
This thread is one of the only things keeping me going in key worker life 😂😂 thank you huns, yous are the most loving fam on the internet 🌈
omg don't remind me about those cursed tik toks. Scarred to this day hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.