Imogenation #11 Grimo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FOR ANY HUNS THAT HAVE MADE THEIR WAY TO HERE. IF YOU MISSED THE DELETED VIDEO, YES YOUR PRECIOUS BABYPRINCESS BROKE COVID-19 RULES, PROVING ALL THOSE THURSDAY CLAPS HER AND HER DOG DID WERE FOR INSTAGRAM LIKES

SHE DOESN'T GIVE A tit ABOUT THE NHS LETS KEEP SHOUTING IT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
This needs to happen omg he would tear her to shreds
I have tried to message him to do it before can we all get on this please we need to try and reach him with a list of main pointers with her. It’s a win win a voice for us and money for jack
Come on guys this might be a way of taking her down for all her lies big style

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also she says paracetamol “blocks you up”. Hun I’ve researched and NHS choices says if you have pain from constipation, take paracetamol. She’s full of shite (and quite literally was for 2 and a half months apparently) 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
think back to a few weeks ago when spenny was dancing around banging on a pan for the NHS? Little did we know he is happy to break lockdown rules for what, MOCKTAILS????????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s the disclaimer at the beginning to let all of her huns know that this was filmed weeks ago and she’s still throwing herself a pity party😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm just watching her "very realistic " evening routine in quarantine..Is she a baby ? Why does a grown woman need her boyfriend to wash , brush and blow dry her hair? As imo herself would say "are you ACTUALLY ok? "

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m actually so annoyed with her!! I can’t believe she’s getting away with this! I commented on her YouTube video a few times but I think I’ve been muted too 🙄 Her hunnies are absolutely delusional I actually can’t understand how stupid you have to be to fall for all her tit I bet most of then genuinely believe they’re her best friends and actually saved her 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
She's going on so much in this video about how your health and family is all that matters and then she legit goes on to break quarantine rules and goes into her dads house in the midst of a global PANDEMIC 🙃

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Even if there are some people reading on here that didn’t think she deserved to be called out on previous things... HOW can you still stick up for her after this I don’t understand??? She literally broke the rules. ANYONE with an influence would be pulled up on this and would have to apologise and say she was wrong and she is no different.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
11 ADS?! On Grimmos replacement vid?!

nah mate.

no rundown from me.

Grimmogen you are a bleep

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
The cheek of the pair of them to make thursdays clap all about them week after week to go on and break lockdown rules like that 🤣 it just proves they’re fake as duck do anything for attention

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.