Imogenation #11 Grimo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GUYS GET BACK ON THE COMMENTS SHES DELETING THEM SO FAST😡 this girl is bleeping unbelievable acting as if nothing happened. Someone get this whole imo situation to jaackmate he needs to do a video on her from start to finish

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just an observation but why does she spell out swear words?? Like even if your followers are young, they can spell! So stooooopid.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys you know what I find weird -
Spencer 2 years ago : working a proper job, living his life, being a player
spencer now : my job is comment deleter for my wife Imogen who has a YouTube channel you know.
How cringey 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 31
GUYS GET BACK ON THE COMMENTS SHES DELETING THEM SO FAST😡 this girl is bleeping unbelievable acting as if nothing happened. Someone get this whole imo situation to jaackmate he needs to do a video on her from start to finish
jaackmaate will rip her apart and i'm here for it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Guys you know what I find weird -
Spencer 2 years ago : working a proper job, living his life, being a player
spencer now : my job is comment deleter for my wife Imogen who has a YouTube channel you know.
How cringey 😬
And he had arms 😭😭 RIP sexy Spenny

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This needs to happen omg he would tear her to shreds

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.