Imogenation #11 Grimo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly will flip my lid if she says she's been bullied to take the video down. ACT LIKE THE 27 YEAR OLD YOU ARE, AND JUST APOLOGISE. Daddy's kitchen got you in this mess and daddy sure as heck can't get you out of it!

Reactions: 19
Love how some of the huns are saying what has happened to your other video and she’s literally just hearting their comments but not answering their question ignorant witch
Can’t admit the truth can you not even to your BEST FRIENDS

Reactions: 3
She says they gave her “this drink” as a last ditch attempt to get her to have a poo?? Let me tell you, my partner is a junior doctor and there is NO way any medical professional would allow anyone not to have a shite for 2 and a half MONTHS. Like if that’s true, she could have grounds to sue the NHS!

BF said you’d probably die (or at least be at deaths door!) from cardiovascular problems or an infection. He said it’ll be Laxido or Movicol that they’ll have given her and they routinely give this to people who have gone a few days without going to the toilet... it’s not hardcore at all??? Definitely not more effective than an enema, like you can pick it up over the counter. The thing they do if enemas don’t work is remove the poo in a procedure called manual evacuation. She’s just talking shite!

My BF is also so confused as to why I’m asking him so many questions about constipation 😂😂

She says they gave her “this drink” as a last ditch attempt to get her to have a poo?? Let me tell you, my partner is a junior doctor and there is NO way any medical professional would allow anyone not to have a shite for 2 and a half MONTHS. Like if that’s true, she could have grounds to sue the NHS!

BF said you’d probably die (or at least be at deaths door!) from cardiovascular problems or an infection. He said it’ll be Laxido or Movicol that they’ll have given her and they routinely give this to people who have gone a few days without going to the toilet... it’s not hardcore at all??? Definitely not more effective than an enema, like you can pick it up over the counter. The thing they do if enemas don’t work is remove the poo in a procedure called manual evacuation. She’s just talking shite!

My BF is also so confused as to why I’m asking him so many questions about constipation 😂😂
Also in the process of trying to get him to watch the stomach condition videos to see if any of it makes sense medically but I played literally just the “hello hunniiiiiiies” and he was like “absolutely not” hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
A video about her stomach but somehow still manages to mention that she did her maths gcse and a level a year early😂
Can somebody please get this girls head out of her arse, it’s probably stuck up there with all the constipation

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How does muting in youtube work? So can she mute peoples comments so she doesn't see them??

Reactions: 1
A video about her stomach but somehow still manages to mention that she did her maths gcse and a level a year early😂
Can somebody please get this girls head out of her arse, it’s probably stuck up there with all the constipation
I’ve missed this. What’s her reason for doing this?

Reactions: 2
I’ve missed this. What’s her reason for doing this?
She struggled to count how many days she had a tube down her nose, she said it was 72 hours but wasn’t sure how many days it was BUT I DID MY MATHS GCSE AND A-LEVEL A YEAR EARLY
had to slip it in didn’t she, couldn’t bleeping control herself she was itching for it
edit: I’m actually shocked she did it a year early, beings as none of her storytimes ADD UP

• Haha
Reactions: 26
WHAT IS GOING ON
Can someone give me a quick update so I don't have to spend a while catching up. She makes me too angry for patience

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.