Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry does anyone else think Imo must have been like Ja’mie private school girl when she was in school, the way she’s described herself as a tease and stuff throwing herself at guys, thinks she was the best at EVERYTHING. hilarious🤣😂View attachment 145946View attachment 145954View attachment 145953View attachment 145952 View attachment 145958View attachment 145961View attachment 145971View attachment 145962
Omg it’s bleeping imo isn’t it hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
tumblr_mv56wfhw8k1r8s5bto1_500.gif
When Spencer tries to take Imogens twix. There's too many, I'm deceased 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hi, first time poster here 👋🏻 Iv been waiting for my account to get approved just so I could post these screenshots as I’m not sure if anyone else caught them in time. I used to be a “fan” of Imogen, i cannot believe how much she has changed. I do believe she has anxiety, but rather than it being a result of bullying, her anxiety stems from the truth catching up with her. She’s created a bubble where people are obsessed with her and anyone who goes against that she deletes or blocks. But now the people who are seeing through her lies is getting bigger and bigger and she’s struggling to keep up with it and struggling to delete the comments quick enough. It’s so unhealthy & an unrealistic way to live.

Anyway... this is the original posts she made about BLM .. she uploaded a picture saying breathe and said all lives matter, she got loads of backlash and deleted it within minutes then uploaded another one saying she’s uneducated and she shouldnt be attacked. I managed to screen shot the original caption .. one of the girls “attacking her” & responses after that. Sorry if this has already been discussed! She is so manipulative & I think it’s dangerous for someone like her to have a platform that young girls buy into.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Hi, first time poster here 👋🏻 Iv been waiting for my account to get approved just so I could post these screenshots as I’m not sure if anyone else caught them in time. I used to be a “fan” of Imogen, i cannot believe how much she has changed. I do believe she has anxiety, but rather than it being a result of bullying, her anxiety stems from the truth catching up with her. She’s created a bubble where people are obsessed with her and anyone who goes against that she deletes or blocks. But now the people who are seeing through her lies is getting bigger and bigger and she’s struggling to keep up with it and struggling to delete the comments quick enough. It’s so unhealthy & an unrealistic way to live.

Anyway... this is the original posts she made about BLM .. she uploaded a picture saying breathe and said all lives matter, she got loads of backlash and deleted it within minutes then uploaded another one saying she’s uneducated and she shouldnt be attacked. I managed to screen shot the original caption .. one of the girls “attacking her” & responses after that. Sorry if this has already been discussed! She is so manipulative & I think it’s dangerous for someone like her to have a platform that young girls buy into.
SHE SAID ALL LIVES MATTER. She needs to leave the internet now! 😦😦😦😦😦

• Wow
Reactions: 26

This just goes to show that the girl cannot take any accountability for her actions...if its deleted it didn't happen right babyhunnyimogen!!!!!

Welcome to the family and thanks for the screenshots 🙌

Reactions: 16
Wow you guys! I created this thread and left for work, i came back to 13 PAGES!!! Had the best time catching up 😘

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.