Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine what’s going off in that flat right now? Stuff being thrown everywhere, screaming Spenny delete quicker 🤣🤣🤣
With her wide eyes, massive lollypop heed and grinding her teeth 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Couple of quick comments now I've finally caught up 😂

1. As a creator you can essentially 'mute' someone's comments which means that the commenter can see their own comment but it never actually gets posted for everyone to see. I think that's what she's done to me so I'm going to comment something similar to this thread title to see if it gets deleted or not

2. On the screenshot for her donation proof...why would she have donated 2 x £1000? I think she's shat herself at being caught in a lie and quickly donated £1000 as that's all she could cobble together at short notice and just shown the same email twice 🤔
I think she’s done that to me too!!!

She has 100% just donated now, I also think she’s probably only donated £1000 and the second “email” she has just edited as the Imogen is different on each and the amount, it’s not that hard on a iPhone to photoshop a email. Also like everyone is saying you would 1. Show the date of the email as it’s only above where her email address is
2. The time on her phone to show it’s a new screenshot
3. you wouldn’t have the thank you screen shot unless it’s a new donation
4. why has it taken her days to respond if she’s having this much “hate and harassment” from it?
5. Above point surely her anxiety would be awful if she was having so much hate and harassment for something she hasn’t lied about

oh and 6. You wouldn’t need two cards the money would go into the same account for you to surely be able to donate if your intentions were to donate all £2k you’d just have it come from the same account.... so makes me think they split the money if anything and have now had to donate it.

I wish she would just duck off with her feel sorry for me every damn minute or each day. She really is the most annoying person ever. I don’t get how Spencer puts up with her I know he’s got as much personality as a spoon and clearly no shame but surely somewhere deep down, way way way deep down he must think what the duck am I doing.
Also what really really really annoys me with her is she knows people are going to question her and she’s going to get “hate” for most things she does because you’re putting yourself online for millions of opinions to be made so why don’t you just clear things up as soon as instead of dwell on it. I certainly would of just posted as soon as I made the announcement that I have donated with the thank you email saying “myhoneybabyangels we did it just donated the 2k to mind from my moth eaten hoodies I found in my dads garage that I wanted to get rid of because they didn’t sell the first time round”

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi I'm new to this thread. I had never heard of imogenation before but was scrolling instagram this morning and saw a photo of a girl pouting whilst crying and I clicked on it, had a quick look through, watched a video of her pretending to have a panic attack attack and naturally I found myself here 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hi I'm new to this thread. I had never heard of imogenation before but was scrolling instagram this morning and saw a photo of a girl pouting whilst crying and I clicked on it, had a quick look through, watched a video of her pretending to have a panic attack attack and naturally I found myself here 😀
honestly that description of her is golden, someone make her a wikipedia page with this, and only this, on it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know we’re a little while off a new thread but I cannot WAIT for the juicy suggestions 😂

Reactions: 3
If she had donated it, you know baby princess would be plastering it all over the gram a week ago, she wouldn't miss an opportunity for some attention.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.