Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alexandra1990

£30 for the most basic unexciting sale and pepper grinders that look like a 6th former made in tech class ALL because it has a brand name imprinted on the top.

she doesn’t care if anything is even nice does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

BillieR

Chatty Member
She's getting free radiators from @radiatoroutletuk and free shutters from @swiftdirectblinds

Do these companies know it's not her house yet?

• Haha

Alexandra1990

Forgive me if I’m just really unstylish but that reminds me so much of bog standard rental carpet.. doesn’t look like it would be nice on bare feet 😂

Aggs

Chatty Member
This list is cringing. Go to charity shop?! order some stuff?! Be in the house for a delivery!? Surprised she didn't add having a shit
1000027491.png

• Haha
  • Angry

jtms1991

Came here to say the same… hats off to this commenter! Even the chair and layout is EXACTLY the same but she’s claiming it’s a dog bed. This isn’t inspo or her own spin on something it’s completely stolen/copied!!
She was definitely hoping nobody noticed this. Now she’s tagging the account in her stories as if it was her plan all along to give overdale credit. I even feel like Jess has tried to copy her style of bathroom with two completely clashing tiles. Overdale has done it better (granted it’s still not everyone’s cup of tea) and I bet Jess is hating the fact people know she’s just copying other peoples ideas.
---
I can almost feel her Brattish nature in the ‘pinned your comment 😊

• Haha

Aggs

Chatty Member
I really hope the house falls through.
That would teach her a lesson but it probably will go through. She is one of those people who have more luck than brain so she will get the house and all the freebies she begs out

thegoodnaysayer

It is a nice sofa and no one says it isn't but she made an absolute meal out of it 😆
Also why can she not say where the fabric is from. Weirdo

I wonder if she will reply to all the questions about total cost

And this caption. I bet that hair salon enjoyed it

View attachment 2715508
Considering her Dad owns a textile business, I'm sure we can all guess where the fabric was from and how this was "pulled off" 🥴

I wonder if she's actually ever done something for herself all by herself?

• Haha

zeezaag

'absolutely exhausted' says a Tory who just came back from holidays and had done couple of hours at work and then off shopping at midday.

Can't cope
She says on this story that she posted twice today and “oh very unlike me” and how she only posts once a month usually on her feed yet when I looked she posts 4 times or more on average and deletes any that doesn’t get as much engagement 😂 why does she lie so much

• Haha

Alexandra1990

I find YOU mental
I saw this and thought why would you share this with your followers? They genuinely don’t care. Tell your friends & fam if it’s that big of a deal to you.

Also it doesn’t count if you sponsored your own personal insta stories hun 😮💨 any of us could do that

• Haha

zebrabox

How is she not even embarrassed by taking from them after previous stories
Dumb bitch tagged Emma Hong Kong in her first screenshot no wonder it took so long for the gifted mattress to arrive.

I get brands need to market themselves and influencer marketing is great for them but fuck me it makes you feel like a mug when you’ve purchased from these companies and some account with obviously large % of fake followers gets the same stuff for free.

I’m sure when her page first got popular she insisted she wasn’t an influencer and wouldn’t do ads or accept gifted products… now she’s the biggest beg on the platform.

• Haha

Alexandra1990

The shutters sent me. Pretty sure a huge part of her business involves being able to measure things correctly 🙄 but sure her business has nothing to do with the new house because there won’t be a single piece of sticky back plastic near it!

Aggs

Chatty Member
Jesus. she behaves like no one ever upholstered a sofa before! Reposting mates stories about it. How are they not embarrassed to even do a story about something so fucking basic
#Toecurlingmoments

BillieR

Chatty Member
Got the house for less than asking, and at a price that means she has "£££" leftover to spend on it... plus gifted carpet and gifted paint but is complaining about having to pay for the plastering of one room and a carpet fitter to fit her free carpet. I'm genuinely in disbelief

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

sodreamy

So she feels scared posting normal shit and worries about backlash, but posts a video of the abandoned dog bold as brass 😊

SnooperDePooper

She is so disgusting. Why would she accept a gift from the small business, which only would cost her 45 quid!!! She paid 200 for that ugly side table plus Shipley! If she was a decent human she would buy the chair and still made a reel promoting the shop but no. Jess can't possibly pass on a freebie. What a twat
I live near Stumberlina and they are truly an amazing business. It's annoyed me that's she's got it for free too when she was on the brag about a £110 candle not long ago. joke.

• Angry

thegoodnaysayer

See she limited comments on the Fred reel. I didn't realise she had had him since he was so small! I have an eight.month old puppy that I got at ten weeks old and I honestly cannot imagine any scenario in the world in which I would give her up. If Fred had behaviour problems, then that's her fucking fault for not teaching him how to behave?! Oh it just makes me so upset and angry. She's not right, she really isn't.

• Heart