Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BillieR

Chatty Member
Just me who finds this rude? It comes across as so entitled, like the tilers of Manchester will be fighting to tile her bathroom and will all be rushing to message her.

I have posted on fb and nextdoor for recs for tradespeople many times, and not once have I ever said "get in touch". It's up to me to get in touch with them!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Aggs

Chatty Member
She just couldn't resist slagging of the gift could she.
Didn't like how they styled it. She is such a fucking ungrateful prick

• Wow
  • Angry

BillieR

Chatty Member
Apologies for a few days old screenshot but did anyone else feel disgusted at this, or just me? This girl values nothing.
I dunno if it's cus I grew up very working class but I cannot deal with people not caring for their belongings, especially expensive ones.
She doesn't give a fuck, in fact she even thinks it's mildly humorous by sharing it on her stories. Hehehe look how cRaZy I am wearing my expensive shoes to DIY in 🤪

Attachments

• Sick

femmegirly

Chatty Member
In isolation this print wouldn’t be problematic, but with Jess’s tweet history, specifically the anti-Chinese racism, and referring to her previous Japanese style bedroom as ‘brothel chic’ it’s not ok. She’s proved herself time and time again to be anti-Asian and yet here she is appropriating their culture for likes.

Plus, is it just me, or when people move house, don’t they just take all their bedding, bed, furniture etc from the old house and plonk it in their new house? Why all the new stuff for each time she moves? Not very sustainable!

Attachments

Last edited:

BillieR

Chatty Member
Wow I wish we kept receipts of her hundreds of stories where she bragged about how she had come up with her own unique design for her bedroom, completely designed her own bed from scratch etc.

I am cringing for her now she's been found out. She must be so embarrassed.

• Haha

ermokthen

So she feels scared posting normal shit and worries about backlash, but posts a video of the abandoned dog bold as brass 😊
She makes me physically sick!!! 🤢 she has no shame at all!!!! She never once tried to rehome him herself and pretends she’s so heartbroken! Absolutely nothing and no one could make me give up my dogs after ONE DATE with someone! 🤮🤮🤮

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
For free? PRICK

Shes got a successful business, wastes money on shit she doesnt need every day and she's taking free stuff off Facebook? Total wanker. She's completely selfish.

BillieR

Chatty Member
Surprise surprise, she didn't sell the mirror ("I don't know the measurements but it's absolutely MASSIVE") and has had to repost with measurements.
How does this gal get through lifeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 13

wodemaya

Imagine saying your kindly gifted undisclosed ad free mattress is the best ever and then continuing to beg for a freebie from somewhere else.

She's shameless, how is she not embarrassed?

• Angry
  • Haha

Alexandra1990

How weird.. I went on to screenshot where she had posted lots of questions from her question box (🙄) because in one post someone had asked were the doing it all themselves and she replied something about how the ONLY people they were getting in were tilers, builders, electricians and plumbers 🤣 so everyone then. But anyway… she’s deleted ALL of those stories.

What a weird girl

• Haha

zebrabox

Don’t want to start a debate but I find it so sad when people don’t let their pets on furniture. Makes sense the cold hard bitch would prioritise her super-amazing-omg-I’m-incredible-for-pulling-this-off-RRP-£7000 sofa over a dog though.

zebrabox

Cracked me up that she’s written this *emotional* post about life and then liked it from her business account 😂😂😂 Absolute wipe

• Haha
So she feels scared posting normal shit and worries about backlash, but posts a video of the abandoned dog bold as brass 😊
She needs the likes to boost her serotonin. She is vile. Using Fred again like she did when she had him, so sad. Struggling to see the purpose of her uploading that reel other than to get some engagement.