Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Also she’s been so low and unable to function but managed to sort out PR/brand deals. Fuck off with your MH cosplay because you didn’t get the attention you crave.

Reactions: 15

Alexandra1990

Her stories tonight are extremely embarrassing. There’s no one else I follow or see on insta who literally says “I hate myself but will like myself more if you comment on my post”

plus the thrown in woops and lols to try and make it sound funny or normal? Anyone who then comments or likes based on that is just enabling her mental health problems

Aggs

Chatty Member
God she is so annoying. Basically all she did is ripped everything out and then will just hire people to do her DIY.
Fyi Jess. DIY is do it yourself kinda thing

I get you wouldn't upholster the bed easily ( although I would give is a good crack haha ) but surely upholstering a bed board is doable or a bit of tiling!! You have nothing to brag about little girl. You have done fuck all DIY in this house. All you ve done to date is beg

Aggs

Chatty Member
'I was completely honoured' 😂 you are not receiving MBE love

And I bet she didn't want to do it. It's so out of character it must have been enforced by tempur beds

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really does have more luck than brain. Who can afford to do house renovations whilst still living somewhere else...🙄
Honestly she is so out of touch with her followers. I bet half of them can’t afford to buy a Range Rover, let alone put a deposit down on a house and do renovations. Angers me that these influencers can afford this stuff but choose to seek out freebies for PR. It’s such bad taste! Wouldn’t you do giveaways for your followers or something if you were fortunate enough? Oh wait…half her followers have been bought 🫠

sillysally96

She’s fucking mentally ill posting that Fred reel. I feel like crying as someone with no involvement.

You ditched your dog and have now made a vague reel of him insinuating he’s died/pts for sympathy and follows. Fucking gross. Noticed she ignored the comments asking what happened to him…shocker.

can you imagine the audacity if like a celeb did this? They would be (rightfully) dragged

• Sad

Lhm

Did anyone else catch this story before it was quickly removed??? I wonder if she realised how unbelievably ugly it looked and went away to pull the walls down in a panic
I really am going to have to trust your vision and process on this one Jes, because frankly I do not see how those two styles go together (and I'm someone who loves a little clashy patterns and colours sometimes) 🙈

ermokthen

She makes out like she’s got it so hard as well. ‘Running a business, looking after Hendrix, making sure we are all fed and doing this isn’t for the faint hearted’ but all she’s done is rip out things, they won’t be doing any of the work 😂 needs a reality check honestly.
This!! 😂😂😂 I cringed from the inside out! She’s such an absolute dinlow! 🤮 ‘not for the faint hearted!’ 😂😂🙈 so she’s stripping walls, while looking after a dog and eating……she’s fucked her business up so she’s not really ‘working’ 😂🙈 she’s on another plant! 😂

• Haha
Her head has fallen off at the amount of accounts reached. What did she expect when you pay for sponsored posts 😂 it wasn’t even that long ago she was all about posting what she wants and not being bothered about likes yet she is back to hiding the like count if she doesn’t get a certain amount.

Aggs

Chatty Member
I am not sure how I feel about influencers who are considering themselves upcycling gurus when they actually don't do it themselves. Everything she upcycled is done by her paying someone. I follow the DIYers who actually do it themselves. That's when it's something to shout about

And her story today 😂 bragging about helping businesses to thrive. Jesus. Here comes the Messiah

• Haha

ermokthen

She needs the likes to boost her serotonin. She is vile. Using Fred again like she did when she had him, so sad. Struggling to see the purpose of her uploading that reel other than to get some engagement.
Exactly this! Her heads been boosted up by a bit of engagement and now she’s scrabbling for some more, extra validation, so she reached straight for a Fred reel! Fred is the ONLY thing that’s gets her likes over about 1000 (strange having 40k followers and barely any interaction!!) Apparently that reel was ‘hard to make’…….yet 60 minutes later she’s playing dress up, taking pictures of herself, selling her shit on vinted again!!

• Sad

zebrabox

The brows are woeful, they don’t suit her at all, too thick and bushy, and she slicks them up and makes them look even worse, a thinner sleeker brow would really do her so many favours!
I disagree I think they make her look like a massive chav which is what she is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Aggs

Chatty Member
She is so disgusting. Why would she accept a gift from the small business, which only would cost her 45 quid!!! She paid 200 for that ugly side table plus Shipley! If she was a decent human she would buy the chair and still made a reel promoting the shop but no. Jess can't possibly pass on a freebie. What a twat

• Sick