Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnooperDePooper

She periodically shouts about sustainability but not because she cares about it, because its a trend and it irks me.

In this reel she said "the fabric was from ebay which means it's completely sustainable". Whenever she talks about sustainability it's so surface level, with no real consideration as to why or how or the nuances.

I might sound like I am being picky here but I don't think there is such a thing as "completely sustainable". I think some people would argue it's a scale or spectrum. Whilst it's great she's saved an old sofa and some old fabric, there's so much more to consider with sustainability but she never even slightly delves into any of that, and it only matters as a concept when she can brag about it for engagement. It makes her on trend and it makes her look good.

Like for example, how far did the fabric travel? And the sofa? And the foot stool? What is the fabric made from? Is the fabric going to shed micro plastics? What about the filling? How durable is the filling? Will she tire of it in a year and want something else entirely? If so is what she's made going to be appealing to anyone else or will it go to waste? What did she get rid of and how and why before replacing? She previously said the fabric wasn't suitable for covering a sofa but used it anyway. Why is that? Is it not tough enough to withstand the wear? Etc. Etc.

Now I'm not saying I'm perfect, I don't think anybody is. But it irritates me that she's like "omg I'm sooo sustainable" because she bought a million things second hand
Wholeheartedly agree with your points made here. Sustainability is NOT driving a range rover n popping into the reupholsterers several times over a week to see how the job is going. Nor is it selling plastics. Nor is it spending £170 on a candle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

zebrabox

Dear lord she’s such a FREAK! What the fuck is all this nonsense about ‘pulling it off’ all she did was buy things! I sewed my own cushion cover in year 6 someone get me a fucking OBE.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

SnooperDePooper

I don't understand why everyone has beef with her, its so hard stripping wallpaper, being petite and teeny weeny WHILST looking after a small dog and omg COOKING. I really think you Tattlers ought to calm down because as well as running a business, she actually has to breathe and wipe her OWN arsehole. She does ALL THAT whilst being a reno hun, influencer, thrifter, full time dog mum, she even manages to find the time to piss and poop. I think we should nominate her for a Pride of Britain award because she's had 3 holidays and we're only in April. How DOES she manage?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Aggs

Chatty Member
'absolutely exhausted' says a Tory who just came back from holidays and had done couple of hours at work and then off shopping at midday.

Can't cope

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Alexandra1990

Queue the victim mentality of everyone is being mean to me and I’m just a poor little bullied influencer. You stole the girls entire bedroom, paint colour, headboard shape, material, bedding style, loveseat chair, drawers and most likely yet to appear the wardrobe and feet of the bed.

Own it and admit you loved the whole room and wanted the exact copy in your house, I don’t even think that’s embarrassing. But to try and pass it all off as your induvidual super creative eye/vision that your followers are jealous of, is disgraceful.

Reactions: 23

Alexandra1990

I have finally seen it all.

The girl has bought ONE SINGLE TOWEL that they use in soho farmhouse for guests. HAS SHE EVER EVEN BEEN TO A SOHO HOUSE?? £30!!!!!!! They sell them via soho home/cowshed website but NO ONE is going to buy one for their own house 😭😭😭 members (such as myself) can buy them for £55 so she didn’t even get it half price.

She has bought one singular towel secondhand purely because it says soho farmhouse on it. This has GOT to be the thing that makes her friends/bf say hold on a minute….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she can’t see that her constantly overcompensating with all the likes and followers chat is doing her so much harm. She needs to talk to someone about where these deep rooted insecurities come from and why she is so desperate for constant validation.

Also intrigued to know what the legal issues are because they seem to be pretty bad.. wonder if it’s related to all of her staff leaving.
Probably stealing over people’s designs.

Reactions: 19

Alexandra1990

No Jes. That raggedy, ripped, dirty, scuffed thing is not worth £600. Maybe 80 years ago brand spanking new but it is not a flex that you got it for £15 in that condition. Like does she actually sit and type this rubbish out and think she’s great? Look at the absolute state of it!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BoreDeForce

How long until she deletes and uploads with a new caption that actually makes sense?

View attachment 2715391
What is she on about "how this got pulled of"??? You paid people with skills who offer a service! You didn't do anything! I don't take credit for growing the vegetables I buy from the farm shop?
What is the matter with her? This is seeking validation on a whole new level

BillieR

Chatty Member
She's barely paid for any of it. Not the radiators, not the carpet, not half of the vintage furniture, not the lamps, not the duvet and bedding, not the fabric for reupholstering. Not even the luxury paint now...

And she doesn't need the "help", jetting off to Dubai for 3 nights, 5+ abroad holidays a year with a range rover on the drive.

And now she wants a skip for free as well. Come on Jes, you dont want a "rec". You want a "gifted" skip you absolute embarrassment. They dump it on your drive and pick it up when you're done. What's to recommend? Just Google it and call one of the 50 numbers that pop up. Heck, you could read the reviews if you're really that arsed.

God I would DIE of embarrassment

Attachments