Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again, she has absolutely Nooo sense of style. I used to think she did when she was loftnq but I think it's more just it was a beautiful building and it's easy to style.

I actually think it's very similar to the way that gen z and alpha seem to be struggling with their sense of personal style with all the trends and then the micro trends and the fact that all major retailers actually have 4 trends a period at least now rather than one major trend a period. She soaks up the trends of whatever Ed hardy is doing in terms of fashion and she's going 'enviro friendly' because that's the trend and she's getting all the old shit because that's also trendy in bouji interior design atm. It's so so sad. I can't imagine not knowing who I am.

Even the dogs. Fred, bless him solid staffie, vintage road man medium but 'big' dog iykwim when her style was a bit more not chavvy but chavvy and now ginge thing, typical country side pooch to fit her new hiking drinking water aesthetic. I wonder if she started that aesthetic because of the dog hiking, or if she likes this dog more because it goes with it? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Silent lurker here! She is so unhinged! I don’t believe for a second those items are worth what she claims they do! Like is she okkkkk

Aggs

Chatty Member
I am sorry what?!..
I don't know the measurements but want to flog it for 250quid!?

I guess she doesn't own a measuring tape since she bought a wallpaper table that's too big for new place!

She is truly on crack

Attachments

• Haha

Alexandra1990

Can someone please explain the business sense in offering a sale to every single person, to make up for the fact that a lot of people haven’t received sample orders? So give yourself more orders to deal with… whilst not helping those who have clearly placed orders weeks ago and are unhappy….

Attachments

• Haha

femmegirly

Chatty Member
She’s not only unpinned the comment calling her out but she’s deleted/hidden it. So sneaky! I see the commenter ScarlettsDreamHouse is no longer following Jes so I wonder if she was blocked. Stop bullying Jes! 🤭

• Wow

thegoodnaysayer

I suspect stopping Ads was more down to companies not being all that keen on racists being the ones to promote their work and not "losing her own voice"

BillieR

Chatty Member
lol I’m jealous she managed to find that rixo dress for cheap in the charity shop
It doesn't actually fit her, the buttons are bursting and she's evidently breathing in. Maybe they didn't have a changing room in the charity shop or maybe they did but she is too obsessed with buying anything with a name on it 2nd hand and bragging about the price that she couldn't leave it behind

• Haha

Aggs

Chatty Member
She is good at picking her boyfriends strategically. First Adam who basically grew her Instagram and now Ron hardy who does her DIY

• Haha

ermokthen

I’m in genuine shock at how much she’s copied the other ladies ideas! 🤯🤯🤢 how can she not be mortified of herself! I’d be fuming!! She has copied EVERYTHING from the bedroom!!! 🤯
---
Yes but this is the girl who has 2 doors into her living room and will be putting a sofa across one because she didn’t measure properly again.

Also she’s put the exact same shade in the same spot as overdale then… I thought she might try and start changing things up a little bit out of fear but nope, she’s just outright going to copy this girl 😂
That post should read ‘for more inspiration follow @overdalehpuse’
How is Jes not embarrassed!!!!

Attachments

• Haha

Alexandra1990

She begs for freebies constantly and won’t even pay for fabric or a lampshade but she flies business class Dubai. Sad little Oompa Loompa
3 photos of her seat in case you didn’t catch that she’s in business class. And those brows 😩😩

• Haha
  • Sick

BillieR

Chatty Member
Replaced one stupid expensive car with another stupid expensive car!
Remember when she was trying to sell it to her loyal followers, saying it had no problems.

Finally gets rid and then tells her same loyal followers that she wanted to sell it before amy problems arose, because it had already had a load of problems previously. Even going so far as to describe it as "cursed".

Attachments

jtms1991

Pg tits 😆 can't cope
Feel like this bathroom looks really dark and dingy. Why didn't they increased space more? They had an opportunity when they broke the walls. This shower looks like it's made in a airing cupboard or something

They really could have utilised that space better, a huge open walk in shower would have been a better option surely. The shower looks like a dungeon.
---
Or alternatively, if they are struggling with walls being taken down etc, they should have gone with a light colour for it all. It looks like a shower that you find at a campsite that you for sure keep flip flops on for and cringe when you accidentally touch the wall 😂

• Haha