ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #4 Slim and petite, absolute freak, Made up stories, massive Tory.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! It’s so irritating that she doesn’t share the artist name. She wants all the bargains for her and doesn’t want to share.

Or she is just lying out of her arse and doesn't give names as she knows people will point out her lies

Reactions: 3
I'm not gonna lie, I can't wait to see her finished house. Even a finished room would do me. It all feels so confused, I can't imagine it coming together

Reactions: 3
Let’s be honest… the chair was NEVER for the dog. It was a pre empting of “I didn’t copy this persons entire idea”. And we all know those rattan bedside tables will make their way to the bed soon enough. Hence why her anxiety has been through the roof. She’s not ok

Reactions: 1
She was planning to completely rip off the original idea and claim it as her own. The ‘dog chair’ would have magically just made the room look perfect for her and she would have passed it off as ✨fate✨. She’s fuming she can’t put those bedside tables in and pretend she’s ‘curated’ it all. 😂

Reactions: 2