ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #4 Slim and petite, absolute freak, Made up stories, massive Tory.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's absolute cringe. Shocked no one close to her is telling her that!

Reactions: 2
I absolutely hate the way she says, "you might not be aware of this designer...."
when referring to her CuRaTeD charity shop clothes. What she wants to say is, "you mere bleeping peasants won't've heard of this make, you're primark and I'm Prada hun!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In this reel she said she hasn’t bought clothes for 7 months, yet she did a reel 3 days ago that said she hadn’t bought clothes for 9 months. Does she not check what she is saying?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you have to ask for engagement still at this stage you just don’t have what people want to follow!! It’s kinda a bit cringe that she keeps asking rather than be happy with what she’s got. After all she’s has a good few years at this ???

Reactions: 8
Is she constantly uploading and then deleting stories? Every time I open the app it's showing she's uploaded something new, but it's never there. Ordinarily I'd think nothing of it, but this is very on brand for Jess. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Apologies for a few days old screenshot but did anyone else feel disgusted at this, or just me? This girl values nothing.
I dunno if it's cus I grew up very working class but I cannot deal with people not caring for their belongings, especially expensive ones.
She doesn't give a duck, in fact she even thinks it's mildly humorous by sharing it on her stories. Hehehe look how cRaZy I am wearing my expensive shoes to DIY in 🤪

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Ask me any question and I will delete the story 5 min later...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A token use of her own product so no one can say she hasn't used it in a whole renovation 😂

Ps. I have a feeling it will look shite
1000025726.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it me or has she put on a bit of weight? The charity shop haul with the ridiculous red blazer and leopard top and too-tight jeans makes her look that way. She seems to restrict herself and get a PT in the run up to holidays and then put back on the weight as it’s clearly not sustainable.

Reactions: 7
Is it me or has she put on a bit of weight? The charity shop haul with the ridiculous red blazer and leopard top and too-tight jeans makes her look that way. She seems to restrict herself and get a PT in the run up to holidays and then put back on the weight as it’s clearly not sustainable.
Yes, there's a little bit of camel hoof showing in those jeans! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“If grid posts are a thing anymore”

As if she doesn’t LIVE to post something on her Instagram and watch how many likes she gets, then delete it or reshare it 10 times if it isn’t getting enough likes to give her the dopamine hit she craves to function as a normal human.

But no she’s just sooo nonchalant and doesn’t even barely use insta like what’s a grid post guys???? 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is such a bleeping liar. How do people not pick up on it is they follow her for longer

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she also beg for spa recommendations for a night away in Feb?

Also I can’t deal with this 😂😂😂 it’s a hard life guys
I screenshot the exact same thing to bring to this thread 😅 MUST be so incredibly difficuly having to work and walk a dog and cook. What does she think the rest of us do?! She's an absolute irritant.

Reactions: 9