ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
slightly off topic but has anyone tried the eyelash serum she’s pushing? Sweed? Looking for one that’s not £50+

seems like the one thing she’s been consistent on so far so I’m tempted haha

Reactions: 1
Did she say I've got no mascara on my lashes but she has had LVL? Or did I mishear?

Reactions: 2
slightly off topic but has anyone tried the eyelash serum she’s pushing? Sweed? Looking for one that’s not £50+

seems like the one thing she’s been consistent on so far so I’m tempted haha
UK Lash is the one I use. £35

Yvon values are so far from Jess she should be banned to even say Patagonia name aloud!
On the contrary, Patagonia is known for its greenwashing. Which is totally on brand for ‘top thrifter’ Jess.

Reactions: 4
Said she had no mascara on but looked like she had mascara on her lid 🤔 constant bull shitter

So cringe that she calls it her influencer account 🙈 why not just say personal account bleeping bell end

Reactions: 8
Thanks! I’ll give it a go.

Also I didn’t realise she quit her job just to find randomly something self employed? I assumed she had the vinyl idea and then quit to work on it
She is always so insulting. Didn't take photos of kitchen because it was awful. Many people on that 'viral' article though it was better before she made it looking like Dalmatian

She had her hair dyed 2.5 weeks ago and it’s practically washed out back to her previous ginger red colour. Is that normal? I box dye mine and it lasts about 8 weeks…

Not deludes jes thinking she got a 'genuine' prada coat for the same price as a fuckin scrunchy 💀
Screenshot_20221206_222220_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
if she starts getting free piano lessons i will lose my tit. does google not work on some phones??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.