ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off her contraception now posting a quote about being a new mom on her story 🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her friends are such enablers ffs.

If she has the flu bug I had then and everyone else seems to have then why is she mingling with other people? I had a sick day off work and still had to parent on my own!

Reactions: 2
Her friends are such enablers ffs.

If she has the flu bug I had then and everyone else seems to have then why is she mingling with other people? I had a sick day off work and still had to parent on my own!
I was just about to say the same. Enablers

These 12 days of Christmas posts just make it glaringly obvious that she is not a designer, and can't/ won't pay a decent one. It's just lazy with all the tools available now!

Screenshot_2022-12-13-08-39-48-92_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was just about to post ‘I quite enjoy this muted, toned down, less self obsessed, beggy version of Jes!’……..and then bam! she posts a beg and then a picture of some Gucci socks she’s wears daily 🤮……que jes self centred pics to help her get back into the swing of insta after no doubt ‘a *really* tough week of wobbles’ or whatever victim paragraph she’s going to post shortly! 🙄 I hope she reads this and skips reliving whatever ‘trauma’ she’s been through (that always occurs biweekly) hence her absence from insta! 🙄 she’s literally like clockwork! 😂🙈

Reactions: 7
Haha. Someone beat me to it.

Beggy Mitchell is at it again. A bleeping expensive camera. I literally have no money til payday and I’m stressing about how I’ll feed my daughter nutritious meals and here she is… eyeing up a ridiculously expensive camera for whatever is todays’ fad hobby.

I feel tit moaning about what she spends. It’s her money. But it’s grossly offensive when people like me are at breaking point because their financial situation is so dire.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She had never once mentioned film cameras until she started dating Thumb Hardy. It’s his hobby that she has latched onto. Have your own personality!

Edit: just realised,she’s probably hidden him from seeing that story and is begging for his Christmas present. 🤣 You just know that she buys really expensive, ostentatious presents. While living for free in her in-laws garage!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Move over Heston Blumenthal. Jess is making tuna bake
Because miss hinch "(my fave)" is making it tonight... since when is miss hinch her fave??? They are nothing alike, have totally different styles and tastes. Anything for a mention in someone's stories who's got a few followers

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I see she’s copying Jennifer Faye Vinyl again. This time with the vinyl arches. She really doesn’t have a single original thought.

what's with the pivot to food content? might we see that airfryer again this side of the new year??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she'll announce a winner for her competition this side of Christmas too 😛

• Haha
I'm getting so many requests but I'm just gonna beg it on here anyway so I can get some REAL ones and not made up ones

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.