I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel for nige this would be a nightmare for until about 2 years ago couldn't even put my head under a shower head would freak me tf out

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I reckon so tbh as it was all so vague when they pulled her quickly 😂
They measured the box and realised she won’t fit so told her to fake a period and she was more than happy to 😂 right after she accused the box of being fatphobic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s hard watching someone genuinely scared. Not like the theatrics and screaming of the eating trials etc
Exactly. I don’t think it’s the animals or holding his breath or the bending down that’s bothering him. I think he may just not be able to submerge himself under water, some people hate it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.