I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if they get zero stars the camp can't complain. They didn't after nella got none

Reactions: 8
I just canā€™t with the spiders. None of the other critters bother me but this has just reinforced the big fat NOPE I could not go in to IAC. I almost yeeted the dog out the window last night as some of her leg hair tickled my arm while I was watching IAC and I automatically thought it was a šŸ•· šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Same I would be full on throwing up

Reactions: 1
Honestly Nigel is really struggling, I canā€™t watch. I think heā€™s petrified of having his head under the water.

Reactions: 13
Haha! Even antā€™s calling nick Tony! I donā€™t blame himšŸ˜‚ I think he suits Tony more šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.