I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last time I watched Hollyoaks, he as having an affair with Lewis's mum. Must've been decades ago!

Although there was a storyline a couple of years ago about a talking doll blackmailing the McQueens. Hilarious. Never laughed as much as I did.
Never understood why didn’t just throw her in the bin?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That snake going after Nick omg my soul would’ve left my body!! He absolutely smashed it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Of course no one is forcing him. He did well to keep persevering and trying though.
I don’t like him but he done well to keep trying, he was exempt from the other water trial so I assume he can’t swim but they probably don’t count that as swimming. Water is terrifying

Reactions: 8
Wait were they always allowed pass like that and have the other person carry on? And one say I'm a Celeb and the other carry on?!

Nick did great 👍
I think only on the eating ones they were able to pass
---
Imagine being so hated you get paired with SPIDERS

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My OH does not like snakes and started watching when they were in the tank just as our cat came and wrapped his tail over him, his reaction was so funny, I just laughed. Not Nella and Nigel again!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.