Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
I think Nella doesn’t like talking to Nigel because he makes her look stupid and she can’t actually argue with him. Her argument that they can’t be friends because they’re too different is also ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I don't think I've ever come across an adult who basically says 'you can't be my friend any more'.
It's toddler behaviour isn't it? Must be so hard to deal with if you are an actual adult trying to talk to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Why are they always licking nellas arse? It’s okay not to get along with people. Tell her to go fuck herself Nigel

Reactions: 44

KitchenDog1

Chatty Member
How they hold their tongue when nella tells them she doesn’t want to be their friend… I’d be like .. well fuck off you pathetic walrus!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Am I a bitch but was Nella excluded from this trial on “medical” cuz she won’t fit in the tank? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Me and my mate was saying the other day it would be interesting if they put a 10/10 girl in just to see what Tony would do 😉
So my boyfriend works in insurance and a few years ago Tony put a claim in for a Rolex that he said had been stolen for his hotel room in Vegas….they got the CCTV footage which showed him bringing a prostitute back. Funnily enough when they told him this he didn’t pursue the claim 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
To be honest, I would leave this year after I’d secured my pay day - it’s so boring and there is minimal camp banter to keep you amused! This year feels very forced & almost scripted by ItV to highlight their up & coming stars…
some years have been hilarious but this one shows the show has had it’s day.
Every single episode is always the same. It’s very forced and fake. Believe me it wasn’t like that in the beginning, it was much more like Big Brother. There was even an overnight live stream briefly. Everything seemed much more organic. In series two they all threatened to walk abecause they were so hungry and we were shown it all. There was also John Lydon calling viewers ‘fucking cunts’ live on air, TPT telling Christine Hamilton to ‘shut the fuck up’, Brian Harvey quitting because he farted and Janet street Porter said it was disgusting. Its not the same show it used to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The show has become unwatchable. That hateful Nella and lazy ar*ed Josie Gibson are insufferable.

This is one if not the worst series ever imho. It's dreadful.
I think baddies can make a show like this but not when they aren't pulled up on it. Like how are they allowed be so fucking lazy and dirty!?? It's disgusting, but anyone who says it's not okay (Fred and Nigel) are made out to be the problem. It's infuriating!!!

It's funny how Fred and Nigel can be friendly and civil to each other despite how they feel and think politically... just shows how the older generation have the social skills and are actually capable of disagreeing without the need to annihilate the other or paint them as evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Wtf has happened to the girls??! Nella gets a bit of power and the 3 of them turn into immature,sly little biatchs 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
More fool Marvin Tony and Nick for voting Nella 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 33

CariettaWhite

I hope thé snake that bit Nella is ok. I’d hate for any of her venom to hurt it.
God she’s vile. I want to smack and smack her fat miserable face.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Friendsfanatic2022

Imagine if Fred said Nella should be scrubbing the dishes like the dishwasher she should be, imagine the roles swapped 🙄 She’s an absolute cunt and she’ll regret her choices once Josie poisons them all

Reactions: 32
It shows how some of these clowns have never had a proper job, giggling to themselves about Fred doing the dishes. He has spent his career in catering and didn't rise to fame until later in life, they think he is above cleaning up?

• Heart
Reactions: 32