I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely you would just say you couldn't swim to avoid them?

Anyway duck him he was desperate to do one for airtime

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Bless him he's gonna beat him self up over this must be frustrating when he's been able to do everything else near enough

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Haha! Even ant’s calling nick Tony! I don’t blame him😂 I think he suits Tony more 😂
The last time I watched Hollyoaks, he as having an affair with Lewis's mum. Must've been decades ago!

Although there was a storyline a couple of years ago about a talking doll blackmailing the McQueens. Hilarious. Never laughed as much as I did.

Reactions: 4
Wait were they always allowed pass like that and have the other person carry on? And one say I'm a Celeb and the other carry on?!

Nick did great 👍

Reactions: 8
The last time I watched Hollyoaks, hew as having an affair with Lewis's mum.

Although there was a storyline a couple of years ago about a talking doll blackmailing the McQueens. Hilarious.
Yeah I don’t remember them so not sure I’ve seen that far back, I don’t watch hollyoaks anymore but I do have soft spot and wanting to get back into watching it but I dunno too many years to catch up on 😂

Was nice to see nick actually do the trail and smash it fair play

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.