• Nigel Farage

Votes: 52 8.3%
  • Sam Thompson

Votes: 220 34.9%
  • Tony Bellew

Votes: 106 16.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This series is a bit like the wales one. Its the first series we didn't finish and smug cow Giovanna won. Can't stand her on the babyclub and her twit of a husband who i had a gigantic crush on at 13

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Mines Nick. Don't even know why but he's Tony from Hollyoaks so that's a vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I personally think that this kind of show/celebrity versions of reality shows have had their day. The people that go in tend to keep their mouths shut because it’s so easy to be cancelled now. There’s no drama, no controversy. You’re just left with dull.

Reactions: 30
This series is a bit like the wales one. Its the first series we didn't finish and smug cow Giovanna won. Can't stand her on the babyclub and her twit of a husband who i had a gigantic crush on at 13
I'm a mcfly fan. I really cannot stand Tom though. Been called a fake fan for it.

Reactions: 9
I personally think that this kind of show/celebrity versions of reality shows have had their day. The people that go in tend to keep their mouths shut because it’s so easy to be cancelled now. There’s no drama, no controversy. You’re just left with dull.
Plus they're so worried about their career when they come out for the most part I think we peaked with lady c in this case she did not give one hoot

Reactions: 8
So true. Can’t really blame them when it’s so easy to get cancelled now

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.