I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I a witch but was Nella excluded from this trial on “medical” cuz she won’t fit in the tank? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
In the past when celebs left didn't they interview them? This year Grace and now JL have just disappeared 😢 very odd.

Reactions: 14
Am I a witch but was Nella excluded from this trial on “medical” cuz she won’t fit in the tank? 😂
I’m betting ant and dec put a stop to her doing this trial due to how tit her last one was. If she’s not giving up early and bailing, she’s just not even attempting the task.

Reactions: 11
I just can’t with the spiders. None of the other critters bother me but this has just reinforced the big fat NOPE I could not go in to IAC. I almost yeeted the dog out the window last night as some of her leg hair tickled my arm while I was watching IAC and I automatically thought it was a 🕷 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sounds like she was on her monthlies! Said Mother Nature hit her...

Hardly bloody medical grounds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I voted Nick for my favourite, he just seems quite harmless and like a nice guy. Watch him do something now to change my mind 🥲🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.