I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tony is like the older male cousin that’s visiting the extended family and the kids (Sam) is just clawing at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg hate back seat cookers she's never out of the bt is she wonder if anyones told her to gtfo

Reactions: 7
Tony creaming over Jamie lyne if someone else goes in he would have forgotten alll about her 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Me and my mate was saying the other day it would be interesting if they put a 10/10 girl in just to see what Tony would do 😉
So my boyfriend works in insurance and a few years ago Tony put a claim in for a Rolex that he said had been stolen for his hotel room in Vegas….they got the CCTV footage which showed him bringing a prostitute back. Funnily enough when they told him this he didn’t pursue the claim 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Do they find out the animal before? Imagine showing up and getting spiders or cockroaches 🤮

Reactions: 1
I wonder is the lovely burly Tony will shave that ‘tache off on 1 December as it was for Movember. Or will he look too fresh faced?

Reactions: 3
So my boyfriend works in insurance and a few years ago Tony put a claim in for a Rolex that he said had been stolen for his hotel room in Vegas….they got the CCTV footage which showed him bringing a prostitute back. Funnily enough when they told him this he didn’t pursue the claim 🤣
How did they know it was a prostitute, was she wearing a tag or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.