I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So my boyfriend works in insurance and a few years ago Tony put a claim in for a Rolex that he said had been stolen for his hotel room in Vegas….they got the CCTV footage which showed him bringing a prostitute back. Funnily enough when they told him this he didn’t pursue the claim 🤣
Very believable As much as I love Tony with him being a fellow scouser that’s just the tip of the iceberg with him 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nella asking for lamb, when she put zero effort into the trial last night 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait, what!? She just sloped off?
I’m confused about this as the last 3 remaining females were sitting there saying how it’s only them left in camp & out numbered by men, while sitting on their lazy arses doing nothing as usual, then lazy josie came out the BT (again) say jls had left. But it looked like they already knew from what they were saying previously 🙄

Well the Jamie Lynn thing was an anti climax. The reprise of Grace leaving was that she wrote a letter, but Jamie Lynn nothing.

I know there can be various things going on but it's a let down to her camp mates to have not even left a note. Her phone moment last night was suddenly very manic, mental health is hereditary. I hope she's ok.

Reactions: 16
I missed it all except the last 10 mins. Sounds like a dull episode from comments on here? Thread's even been hijacked by Phil Mitchell shagging!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tony saying he reached an all time low with them over the 2 crisps each was the best thing that happened 2nte 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So my boyfriend works in insurance and a few years ago Tony put a claim in for a Rolex that he said had been stolen for his hotel room in Vegas….they got the CCTV footage which showed him bringing a prostitute back. Funnily enough when they told him this he didn’t pursue the claim 🤣
Am I missing something, what’s wrong with him booking a prostitute? Or is the problem because he’s in a relationship?

Reactions: 2
Am I missing something, what’s wrong with him booking a prostitute? Or is the problem because he’s in a relationship?
Well that, and the fact he didn’t tell the insurance company he had someone in the room who could have conceivably stolen the watch

Nigel and the trial :(

He’s very clever. The cynic in me almost thinks he’s twigged that nobody was voting him for the trials as he was smashing them, and he wants 25% of the airtime. So he did badly so he’d get votes for more? :)

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Nigel and the trial :(

He’s very clever. The cynic in me almost thinks he’s twigged that nobody was voting him for the trials as he was smashing them, and he wants 25% of the airtime. So he did badly so he’d get votes for more? :)
Nahhh his fear looked pretty genuine, if he was flapping I’d have agreed with you!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.