I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, I would leave this year after I’d secured my pay day - it’s so boring and there is minimal camp banter to keep you amused! This year feels very forced & almost scripted by ItV to highlight their up & coming stars…
some years have been hilarious but this one shows the show has had it’s day.

Reactions: 22
What the hell was he scared of?! I don’t like putting my head in water either, but it’s not a FEAR surely
Believe me it’s a thing. Water is one of my big fears and I would have panicked in that trial 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Exactly this! She should try educating him not berating him for not fully understanding, but she can't because she hasn't a clue herself.
That’s why she dismisses him rather than explaining herself. It’s easier for her to say that she doesn’t want to be his friend and engage with him because she knows she’d be out of her depth in a discussion/debate.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
What the hell was he scared of?! I don’t like putting my head in water either, but it’s not a FEAR surely
I think of having his head submerged under water. My dad is exactly the same. He’s a very good swimmer but will never ever put his face under water - so no snorkelling, diving or even just a quick head dip!

Reactions: 15
He is married to his childhood sweetheart but makes out he is the perfect family man
I seen him a few years ago in Debenhams with her and his kids, you’d think she was the boxer out the pair of them, she spoke to him like proper tit infront of everyone so loud and argued with a staff member using the ‘do you know who my fella is’ shout, he looked like he wanted the earth to swallow him up and he just stood there and didn’t say a word 🫣

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
To be honest, I would leave this year after I’d secured my pay day - it’s so boring and there is minimal camp banter to keep you amused! This year feels very forced & almost scripted by ItV to highlight their up & coming stars…
Every single episode is always the same. It’s very forced and fake. Believe me it wasn’t like that in the beginning, it was much more like Big Brother. There was even an overnight live stream briefly. Everything seemed much more organic. In series two they all threatened to walk abecause they were so hungry and we were shown it all. There was also John Lydon calling viewers ‘bleeping cunts’ live on air, TPT telling Christine Hamilton to ‘shut the duck up’, Brian Harvey quitting because he farted and Janet street Porter said it was disgusting. Its not the same show it used to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Every single episode is always the same. It’s very forced and fake. Believe me it wasn’t like that in the beginning, it was much more like Big Brother. There was even an overnight live stream briefly. Everything seemed much more organic. In series two they all threatened to walk abecause they were so hungry and we were shown it all. There was also John Lydon calling viewers ‘bleeping cunts’ live on air, TPT telling Christine Hamilton to ‘shut the duck up’, Brian Harvey quitting because he farted and Janet street Porter said it was disgusting. Its not the same show it used to be.
Quit because he farted whaaaaaat 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah I kind of agree with you.. I just came on and saw there was a new thread and poll and honestly struggled with who to vote for as the whole thing has been a yawn fest 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think of having his head submerged under water. My dad is exactly the same. He’s a very good swimmer but will never ever put his face under water - so no snorkelling, diving or even just a quick head dip!
Same here goes back to trauma when swimming and nearly drowning on holiday I couldn’t do it even with goggles and nothing in the tank

Reactions: 5
Those were the days… the last 6 or 7 (maybe more?!) series they have by and large all got along and it’s a totally different show. The first few were much more explosive that’s for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Those were the days… the last 6 or 7 (maybe more?!) series they have by and large all got along and it’s a totally different show. The first few were much more explosive that’s for sure.
Everything has gone so neutered now. Everyone is too afraid to say or do what they really think or feel for fear of backlash. It's ruining everything.

Reactions: 23
I miss how it used to be. It really was unmissable TV back then but is so for formulaic now, if there is drama we don’t get to see it. Every episode is always the same, every single series.

Reactions: 15
Like any reality TV - it works for so long and then it has had its day. Time to shelve it (imo).

Reactions: 12
I seen him a few years ago in Debenhams with her and his kids, you’d think she was the boxer out the pair of them, she spoke to him like proper tit infront of everyone so loud and argued with a staff member using the ‘do you know who my fella is’ shout, he looked like he wanted the earth to swallow him up and he just stood there and didn’t say a word 🫣
I know what you mean, I’ve seen her in similar situations I don’t live far away from where her mum lives and where Tony grew up I know loads of stories just absolutely unbelievable really she’s dead loud when I see her by mine you would swear she owned The area all desinger head to toe in a Range Rover

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah the original series and the early ones were really entertaining; you had some real live wires, cancel culture wasn't a thing and Facebook, Twitter and Instagram didn't exist!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.