I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam is a little bit calmer this episode, I just noticed as they were all speaking to Frankie.

Reactions: 8
I'm making the most of the Jamie Lynn content before there is none tomorrow :( I will probably vote for Nick when it comes to keeping people in now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m enjoying this challenge!!! And Fred’s ‘we’re sticking to it’ drew a small chuckle from my dark heart 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the producers was hoping on getting some sexy bikini shots of Danielle but it hasn’t happend like they did with Katie price the frist time around myleen klass Helen Flanagan

Reactions: 8
Is that the first time they've won a deals on wheels seem like they've not done it as much this year

Reactions: 9
I think at times like this Jamie Lynn she must feel a little left out since she doesn't know all the references.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.