I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and my mate was saying the other day it would be interesting if they put a 10/10 girl in just to see what Tony would do šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 4
With the movements he does Sam reminds me of one of the fraggle rock characters shown at the beginning of the show if anyone can remember that programme šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What bleeping 'struggle' has Nella experienced?
Whenever influencers complain about a struggle I think of that girl who said something like ā€œitā€™s 5:30 and Iā€™ve just finished work, try being an influencer, just try itā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Canā€™t believe Iā€™m saying thisā€¦.but can they hurry up and give us an ad breakā€¦Iā€™ve had two large gins and need to empty my bladder šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor JLS, she is properly checked out in this episode. Iā€™d be the same if I had to share that many crisps with that many people

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jamie Lynn seems OK health wise in this episode so far. Wonder what happened

Reactions: 6
I think Nella doesnā€™t like talking to Nigel because he makes her look stupid and she canā€™t actually argue with him. Her argument that they canā€™t be friends because theyā€™re too different is also ridiculous.
Exactly this! She should try educating him not berating him for not fully understanding, but she can't because she hasn't a clue herself.

Reactions: 19
Jamie Lynn seems OK health wise in this episode so far. Wonder what happened
Obviously by ā€œmedical reasonsā€ they mean mental health. Basically sheā€™s had enough, sheā€™s got her money, why bother carrying on.

Reactions: 19
Had to laugh at JLS ā€œthey couldnā€™t even give us a bag?ā€
Jamie Lynn sweetie ten crisps is a bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder how the 2 leavers will affect the show in terms of evictions
My theory is they'll either hold if off for two more days then they're supposed to or not do the double elimation they do at some point

Reactions: 5
Mays duff duff and when max put on the video of him cheating with stacey at Christmas are my fav duff duffs

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.